• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Rebels - Super Rugby Round 11 - 28 April 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
There have been some very bright patches of play from the Rebels.

They just need to believe in their own ability a bit more and execute with some more accuracy.

If they can keep this pressure up, the Whitelocks can be beaten.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
There have been some very bright patches of play from the Rebels.

They just need to believe in their own ability a bit more and execute with some more accuracy.

If they can keep this pressure up, the Whitelocks can be beaten.
I spilt my drink reading that. Thanks a lot

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Should be another easy 3 points to the Mexicans here.

Keep the scoreboard ticking over and take momentum into the sheds at Oranges.

Edit:
Red team 15 Blue team 11. 39 minutes gone.

And Phipps incurs the Ref's wrath in front of the Rebels posts undoing the previous points.

Taylor will get 3 and they will take oranges at 18 - 11 in favour of the home team.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Crap call.from the ref gives 3 points to the saders. 18-11 at half time

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

James Buchanan

Trevor Allan (34)
Interesting final penalty to the Crusaders. Even the NZ commentators seemed to think it was a bit stiff.

Then again, somewhat deserved for that Luke Romano run.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Rebels have been playing better, despite some bad reads in defence early on. Crusaders have not brought our attacking game from the Highlanders game - but we have brought our back line passes directly into touch into this game :mad:.

Interesting times ahead. Hoping my guys go up a gear in the 2nd half.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Interesting final penalty to the Crusaders. Even the NZ commentators seemed to think it was a bit stiff.

Then again, somewhat deserved for that Luke Romano run.
Good run, but it is easy to run when there are no players in front of you!! Bloody big hole left there that shouldn't have been.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Rebels have been playing better, despite some bad reads in defence early on. Crusaders have not brought our attacking game from the Highlanders game - but we have brought our back line passes directly into touch into this game :mad:.

Interesting times ahead. Hoping my guys go up a gear in the 2nd half.
Handy reserve on the bench, I think he's called Carter. Or something like that. Bit of a prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.