• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Reds Prelim 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
All Dan Carter did was shovel it on. Most of the tries he had significant help from the other backs.
Hell if Carter just shovelled it on , man I will be happy with calling him digger, thought he showed how a good 10 varies play, or perhaps you didn't notice his clearing kicks, or try he scored, or players he put in space.

M

Moono75

Hope link can look past any Reds allegiance in picking the Wallabies team cause they were shit tonight. Holmes was ok. Horwill and Simmons ineffective. Lucas, lance, Shipperley next to useless.

redveincheese

Billy Sheehan (19)
What about when Shipperly dropped it cold in the 2nd half? Nothing the match officials did comes even close to that error.

The fact is, such a high standard is demanded of the match officials that when they do make a small error, it gets blown out of proportion because it falls outside the small margin of error we expect from them. People will call for their careers to end over smaller errors than those committed by players every single game.

Standards need to lift IMO

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Hell if Carter just shovelled it on , man I will be happy with calling him digger, thought he showed how a good 10 varies play, or perhaps you didn't notice his clearing kicks, or try he scored, or players he put in space.
He actually does just dish it along a lot. Often, that's all that is needed. When he does something else, it is usually the right time, and done well. That's why he's so good. Very understated player.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
How many shots do quade have? I remember his first shot. The one that went over. The booing was very loud. Even cano on the sideline said he couldn't here when he was taking the kick. Quade wasn't bad that's for sure. U r right about the forwards.

Yeah, not as bad as when they had that bloody band on the sidelines and the trombone dude threw out some douchey tones while a player lined up. Bloody hooligans up there in Christchurch. :)

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
That game summed up the reds seasons. Didn't click all season and just did enough to get into the finals. And got touched up tonight by a far better and inform team.

And now my night gets worse as the fucken soccer in on the box where I am. Going to hide and lose myself in a bottle rum.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Hope link can look past any Reds allegiance in picking the Wallabies team cause they were shit tonight. Holmes was ok. Horwill and Simmons ineffective. Lucas, lance, Shipperley next to useless.

I actually think Horwill's spirit was somewhat crushed via the awful Wallabies performance v BIL Test 3. I'm sure it's taken something from him, hopefully temporarily. Very few Wallabies have played well since that fateful night in Sydney; it's not hard to understand why.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
I am confident he will. He has done well with a squad that is far from 'star studded' and got them to play well together. He will be chomping at the bit to be able to select from the whole AUS talent pool! :)

redveincheese

Billy Sheehan (19)
Horwills substitution was a huge call. I believe he erred in the first half by going for 48m penalty kicks instead a piling the pressure on. I cant believe all year (except for the brums game) we went for pressure from penalties with the kick to touch, and tonight we go for 48m penalties. This could have only given the Saders confidence. Bad tactics for mine, and really bad call for however was responsible.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
I am confident he will. He has done well with a squad that is far from 'star studded' and got them to play well together. He will be chomping at the bit to be able to select from the whole AUS talent pool! :)

Inflatable%20pools%20fun%20for%20the%20whole%20family_300x300.jpg

;)

M

Moono75

Thatte="RedsHappy, post: 515319, member: 2085"]I actually think Horwill's spirit was somewhat crushed via the awful Wallabies performance v BIL Test 3. I'm sure it's taken something from him, hopefully temporarily. Very few Wallabies have played well since that fateful night in Sydney; it's not hard to understand why.[/quote]that makes me dread Bledisloe prospects.

Status
Not open for further replies.