• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Dear ARU.... Tell me what is wrong with these photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
I think there is some element of sharing website resources and staff between the ARU and the provinces. Maybe that is why this happens so often.

I've definitely spoken to people about Waratahs memberships and seating who were based at the ARU before.

Yeah. The postal mail received from the Tahs has a return address of St Leonards. The membership phone number is a centralised line as well where you select which membership team you would like to speak with.

The websites for each Super Rugby team has a similar structure as well.

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
If this is Chris Alcock, who's the bloke that has been playing with the Tahs over the last few years?

untitled 2.JPG

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
Good pick up on the Alby profile pic. Didn't know what he looked like so I got caught out. :oops:

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Looking further down the page, it would seem that Alby Mathewson has had some extensive plastic surgery over the offseason:

View Full Profile
Alby Mathewson
Scrumhalf

Michael Foley - "Guys, I've got some bad news. You know how we signed Alby Mathewson? Well, apparently there are two. Yeah, one played for the All Blacks, well it turns out I called the other one. He said he played a bit of rugby when he was younger though."

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
From the Tahs Website.

Combined Independent Schools take PSSA title

27/08/2013
By Tony Salerno
CIS-wins-2013-PSSA.jpg

2013 PSSA winner: Combined High Schools
The state’s best juniors were on display in Lugarno last Friday, as CIS took out the NSW Primary Schools Sports Association Carnival. The Combined Independent Schools side was too strong for Sydney North, recording a 26-0 victory.

Event organiser, Matt Lewis, believes the week-long competition is a chance for juniors to showcase their ability and provides them with an avenue to reach higher honours. "The NSW side represents a wonderful pathway for future Waratah talent, with recent Waratah players as Tom Kingston and Michael Hooper coming through past championships,” Lewis said.

Lewis is continually amazed by tournament youngsters who perform skills well beyond their years. "Each year we see tremendous talent at the NSW PSSA carnival and this year has again been exceptional.

"We have been very fortunate with a wonderful location here at Oatley Rugby Club in Lugarno and spectacular weather that has allowed for some terrific running rugby.

"The Sydney East PSSA executive has done a wonderful job in planning and organising this carnival and has been the backbone of a fantastic week."

Loving the Photo Caption: 2013 PSSA winner: Combined High Schools

Little wonder the Combined High Schools team won the Primary Schools Sporting Association Competition given that they go to year 12 whereas most of their opponents only go to year 6.

It beats me how they got under the ARU 2 year window. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.