• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Fantasy Super Rugby 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
3 weeks off!

Not going to know what to do with myself Fridays to Sundays.

Currently sitting 2nd in Fox, 66 points behind Fiona Webb. That comp still looks very open though and it's quite possible someone could even win from outside the top 100 at this point.

Got a 144 point break from 2nd in ARU - officially counting chickens there.

Time to start calling friends I think - corporate box at the Bledisloe sounds sweet!

Do you live in Sydney Benaud or getting the flights as well in ARU comp? I agree you've got it won. You could almost stop trading now and still win it actually.

Benaud

Tom Lawton (22)
If I win, I'll be getting flights from Brisbane.

Extended the lead a little last week. A lot can happen in 5 weeks but surely I'll be right. Have told mates to free up that weekend.

People risking Coles this week? Not sure what to make of his injury chat.

Benaud

Tom Lawton (22)
Getting to the business end now. One game left.

ARU comp is all over. Freaking pumped for the Bledisloe! Moving on.

Fox comp is far from safe yet. 46 points is a handy lead with just the final to go but one player can potentially swamp that. A few very tough decisions left that could turn the season.

Anyone else here still playing these things?

namtrak

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Best of luck Benaud, my interest has dived once I missed on our private $$ league. Playing catchup for too long

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
Dear Mr Benaud,

If you PM me I can give you my phone number or e-mail so that you have contact details when you have the invitations ready.;)

SFR

In other news.... can still only have 6 of a team on the field so trying to work out which positions to leave off.....

Benaud

Tom Lawton (22)
Hahaha. Thanks SFR. You never know I guess! But just in case, I wouldn't cancel your other arrangements that weekend...

Yeah that 6 max rule has thrown me a bit. Didn't expect it this round and was all set for a 17-man assault to finish. I'm thinking the front row is probably the weakest fantasy link for these 2 teams and might even ultimately leave out all 3.

Benaud

Tom Lawton (22)
Cheers mate.

Yeah fortunately have a full on day tomorrow so won't have time to think about it until just before kickoff.

Will be a packed house at my place come 7:30pm though! Then they'll kick right in. Will be riding every prop's tackle like a game breaking try!

namtrak

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Congratulations Benaud!!! I imagine the 2nd place getter is kicking themselves over Bernard Foley

Benaud

Tom Lawton (22)
Certainly closer than I was hoping it would! What a week to sack Foley for the first time all year...

Anyway, alls well that ends well!

Status
Not open for further replies.