• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Finals predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
The more I look at the finals, the more I think the medical staff will be the key issue.

All sides have loads of injuries (except the Stormers, but they just lost Vermeulen)

So we the Reds with loads coming back
The Crusaders with SBW & Maitland returning
The Blues may have Toeava back
etc etc

If he is back the Blues chances of winning just doubled. He was (with Drew Mitchell), the best back in the competition before he got injured.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
I thought Ice was gone for the season. Nothing has changed with that according to Google news.

T

Tank

This could be embarrassing, our best attacker bottled up at 10 - with no reserve 10 left, our 3rd choice THP & our 3rd choice Hooker

I don't think so fp - I reckon the Tahs are a real chance to knock off the Blues.

In fact, I am going to have a punt on the Tahs to win the whole thing - mostly because they are paying $27 but I like them against the Blues and if so, I also like their chances against the Reds (which is painful to say). The final may be the bridge too far (saders or Stromers away most likely) but they have a very good chance - obviously injuries are a concern but still...

Of course if they do win, my punting win will offset my gloom that the Reds did not win!!

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
Just a thought but IF the tahs somehow made it past the Blues and the Reds, and the Saders beat the Stormers, one would actually have to like the Tahs' chances. The Saders will surely be jetlagged after travelling to SA and back in one week.

BTW - I'm kinda glad TPN is out because I don't want the tahs to win. Usually I go for the Aus teams but I dont want to Tahs to spoil the Reds' party.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
I don't think so fp - I reckon the Tahs are a real chance to knock off the Blues.

In fact, I am going to have a punt on the Tahs to win the whole thing - mostly because they are paying $27 but I like them against the Blues and if so, I also like their chances against the Reds (which is painful to say). The final may be the bridge too far (saders or Stromers away most likely) but they have a very good chance - obviously injuries are a concern but still...

Of course if they do win, my punting win will offset my gloom that the Reds did not win!!

I hope you are right, but I would be looking for 20 or 30 start

Status
Not open for further replies.