• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

FIRE UP WALLABY FANS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason

Sydney Middleton (9)
In deepest, darkest pommyland, I'll be donning the lucky yellow GOLD budgie smugglers. The last time these bad boys made an appearance was at the 2012 London Sevens where we stuffed the poms in the Plate Final. IT'S ORRRRNNNNNN!

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
They have been made by the ARU and are being handed out at all three Test matches.

By the sounds of things the ARU has got in early and started distributing them which is a great idea if people are already donning them on the streets of Brisbane.

Thanks badger.

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
I like the idea that we'll finish the game with the Reds players leading the charge. They will feel very at home at Suncorp stadium, and no-one performs better at suncorp than the Reds crop

madflyhalf

Stan Wickham (3)
Guys, I'm an Italian Wallaby fan, and of course I live in Italy.

I love the Wallabies since I started playing rugby 14 years ago, when very few rugby matches were broadcasted here, and unfortunately not the 2001 Tour!
And if only I had been able, I would have wanted to attend to one of the tests, as I reckon is the greatest rugby fixture possible.
I would have attend and shouted myself to the Wallabes.

Whoever is going to be at Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney, please do it for me too!

Shout to them!

Shut the Lions fans up! Annihilate their mouth!

Go the Wallabies!

drewprint

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I'll be at the game absolutely shredding my voicebox with every ruck/maul/pass/kick/tackle/drinks break. I think we learnt a lot from 12 years ago. This time, at a true footy ground like Lang Park, we're not going to let the Lions and their fans have it so easy. Keep an eye out for me - I'll be one of the tens of thousands of people in gold going freakin' ballistic.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
I'll be in New York for game one. Still trying to find somewhere that is showing it live. Thankfully I will back home for the other two.

Rob42

John Solomon (38)
I'll be in Fiji. They love watching rugby there too, don't they? Super extra pumped for this one.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Mrs Doug has just brought out a gold scarf with pockets at either end (to keep the hands warm after holding a cold beer)! Our son got it when he went to the Brisbane Wobs v Lions test in 2001. Must have been at The Gabba, as he went with an AFL family who had corporate seats.

doleq

Allen Oxlade (6)
Touching down in Brisbane at midday. Hit the RE for lunch and then Sylvan Rd to watch the doggies. Caxton St, then put the Lions to slaughter. Can't bloody wait!

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Stacks of Lions fans boozing up in the Mall now. Hopefully they're peaking early..

Soon they'll realize that Suncorp Stadium is the Wallabies Fortress and all of Brisbane will turn gold in celebration!

I'll be there in row 2! Am I fired up? I wouldn't have gotten out of bed at 5am to take this photo if I wasn't!

The Wallabies - Kings of Brisbane's Concrete Jungle! Go you good things!

Wallabies Brisbane 6.JPG

BarneySF

Bob Loudon (25)
Living in San Francisco that is chockas with Irish pubs and not one is fucking playing any of the tests!!! What are they showing???? FUCKING LACROSSE featuring the Chesapeake Bayhawks - whoever they are, FFS.

Anyone willing to have an off the record discussion who's watching the game at home to put the old Skype camera on the telly???????

Alternatively, hopefully that national hero who is posting the full games the next day on YouTube is still operating.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
My boss is 'making' me work during the game!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

My tickets are 4 rows from the front. So depending on where you're 'made' to work, if you see some bloke yelling out "SULLY!?" to anyone with a camera and a big, er..... *cough*..... lens, it's probably me! ;) Come and say g'day, or if you want, just leave me be and keep watching me call every guy in a media shirt Sully. Your call.

yourmatesam

Desmond Connor (43)
Pre-warm up on Friday night at the classic Anzac vs BIL game with a bunch of mates and a total group of 44 in 4 'corporate' boxes at Ballymore. Latho, Bernie, Grey and of course Ben Roberts-Smith VC. Not a bad start.

I hope you're cheering for Ricky Dumigan in that match Scotty!

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
I'll be in New York for game one. Still trying to find somewhere that is showing it live. Thankfully I will back home for the other two.

Mark....you need to find a bar that has "DirectTV" - they are the big paytv provider here in the states and own the rights to all the rugby - well the southern hemisphere stuff anyway. Most bars will have directtv - just make sure that they have CHANEL 490 - the rugby chanel. You want get it anywhere else other than on DirectTV.

That said, kick of West Coast US is 2.30am so that would be 5.30am East Coast time....not sure you will find too many bars open at that hour let alone anyone showing the game. Barney_s has a better chance here on the West Coast.

If anyone in the Seattle area wants to watch the game shoot me a message and come on over. Plenty of Bundy and Berocca in the cupbard!!

Status
Not open for further replies.