• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Brumbies - Round 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

galumay

Go home. You're drunk

You will probably find that arguing your point rationally is a better approach than ad hominem attacks.

While I dont hold my drink as well as when i was your age, i doubt I am drunk after 1 beer!

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Force played quite well. The first 30 minutes was 7 to 1 in penalties and the ref missed a meter forward pass and a shoulder from Moore if they had a bit of luck this game could of gone A different way. He seemed real hard on us in that first half. Not sure why

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
How stupid is it that we changed the law to allow a lineout after 80 yet we still end the game on a held up..

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Force should be proud of that performance. Brumbies are clearly the team to beat this year and the scoreline doesn't reflect the game at all. I'm. Happy tonight then I was last week against the reds

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Next week the Brumbies should field 15 of their forwards, because they were the heroes in that match............

Tom Staniforth, in his first match in two years - wow.........

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Next week the Brumbies should field 15 of their forwards, because they were the heroes in that match....

Tom Staniforth, in his first match in two years - wow...
The line out and scrum was the forces biggest problem but Staniforth was great in the line out

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
You will probably find that arguing your point rationally is a better approach than ad hominem attacks.

While I dont hold my drink as well as when i was your age, i doubt I am drunk after 1 beer!
No but you have slated the brumbies each week.. tah fan telling how bad the game is.. oh Moores rubbush..mayve drink more

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

M

Moono75

Last try to Brumbies crap. Ref butchered the first 20 minutes had gold undies on I suspect.

G

galumay

No but you have slated the brumbies each week.. tah fan telling how bad the game is.. oh Moores rubbush..mayve drink more

Its pretty simple, if you see the game differently, describe it through your eyes.

People who have a different view and then instead of expressing it just resort to personal attacks dont end up articulating anything meaningful.

I am happy for you and others who thought that was a good game, if I was a Ponies supporter I would be less than happy with that performance against a pretty poor side and if I were a Force fan there wasnt much to enthuse about either.

El Jefe

Stan Wickham (3)
I am happy for you and others who thought that was a good game, if I was a Ponies supporter I would be less than happy with that performance against a pretty poor side and if I were a Force fan there wasnt much to enthuse about either.

Bongo scored, we are all happy.

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
A very impressive performance of Force but Brumbies is a top class side. However, at this level Force should win many games this season

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Well, that's why I try to avoid match threads during matches these days.........

I think the Brumbies should be disappointed with themselves - despite an incredible performance from their starting and reserve forwards their backline squandered a number of opportunities...........

I hope their backs are on the receiving end of a good flogging right now.

As for the Force - they were admirable in defence, and tough at the breakdown, although rather undisciplined, but I'm not sure what else to say?

M

Moono75

Bush Donkeys look a bit aimless, not sure if its because the Force are making them play outside their normal style, or if the force have just bored them into submission.

Not a very high quality game.
Bush donkeys is trade marked. Please don't use it without paying royalties to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom