• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Chiefs Rnd 6 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I am happy with that Gaffa,seems about right.
HJ, I not being a crtic of Cummins for his comments in any way, I like the fact he comes up with them, I like the way he gives a 100%, my only real criticism is in my world you don't give yourself a nicname, teammates do that, so with such a little criticism shows that I do really think the man is ok!!!

badabing59

Cyril Towers (30)
Alby has been suspended for 1 week. Won't miss any super rugby games and will be available for the reds games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another questionable punishment from the judiciary, continuing the lottery theme.
You pleaded guilty, weeks suspension for you Alby. What's that? You're on a bye this week? Well let that be a lesson to you.
Like Hore's sentence from 2012, a joke. There is just no consistency.

Edit: No problem with the length of his sentence, it was minor, but shouldn't the punishment be a game rather than a week?

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I think next time, Cummins should prep Nathan Sharpe or whoever is going to be interviewing him.

Cummins knew his side of the script, but each time he looked for the set up for his joke, Sharpie blocked him.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
This was the best part about the Force's win.

BjX_Nm4CYAAfJnh.jpg

I don't think Tom Marshall was quite as excited by the win as Willie Steenkamp.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
That was such a bloody classic. I trawled the highlights to try and pause on that moment to nab a screenshot.

Then they parted a bit awkwardly, milled around for 10 seconds and then started the perfunctory solemn hand-shaking queue routine haha

BjX_Nm4CYAAfJnh.jpg

"You f**kin beaudyyyyyy!"
"Excuse me, Sir? Sir?"

M

Moono75

The bye is good this week in that it chews up McCalman and Alby's suspensions but it would be great to be playing this week to keep the momentum going. Shame about MMM, but so far we have been able to cover him with the other guy's stepping up.

Hodgo must of been reading GAGR because he has been huge the last couple of weeks. Hopefully Foley resists the temptation with a few wins under the belt to start tinkering with the starting side. Don't touch it!

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Another questionable punishment from the judiciary, continuing the lottery theme.
You pleaded guilty, weeks suspension for you Alby. What's that? You're on a bye this week? Well let that be a lesson to you.
Like Hore's sentence from 2012, a joke. There is just no consistency.

Edit: No problem with the length of his sentence, it was minor, but shouldn't the punishment be a game rather than a week?
After giving it some thougt I have to agree badabing, no consistency, and ii has now been made clear you can stomp someone and it only 1 week. Regardless of how I thought it was little ,after watching at agin, he stomped with BOTH feet, I was actually surprised there was no card, but still now the standard has been set.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Happens all the time I'm afraid. Perhaps the details of how the punishment will be served should be considered in delivery of the punishment. But then people would be complaining that sentence lengths differ too much. You can't win.

Why don't we just bring back rucking? Cane got what he deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.