• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Chiefs Rnd 6 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
For those saying the Chiefs took the Force lightly I think that's bullshit..

-Force had won 2 in a row
-Last year Chiefs only won by 1 in Hamilton and year before by 8

There would've been plenty of respect for them, the Chiefs need quick ball to perform and the Force ruined their breakdown all night.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Wow, teams were pretty evenly matched (and the cheifs playing pretty poorly by their standards), but the difference was that man #7 Matt Hodgeson.

For a 32 year old he was absolutely everywhere. Every 2nd breakdown he was having a crack at the ball. At the line out's he was desperate to make the first tackle to lead by example. Incredible to watch.

M

Moono75

Please no one gave us a chance. We aren't the best but we have heart. SO PROUD!

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
The force just smAshed the chiefs!!!!! So happy and the best part is that we should of won by more. Left 2 try's out there!!! Whoooohooo!!

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Just what we needed.

Reckon Michael Foley deserves some acknowledgement for the past three weeks. The targeting of the Chiefs set-piece worked a treat.

Yep, respect. I was one of the critical ones, but the way they've turned it around in the last three weeks is a credit to him and the coaching staff -- as well as the players of course.

T

Tip

Reckon Michael Foley deserves some acknowledgement for the past three weeks.

You'll never get that from the bitter Tahs fans in this forum. The Force are making it clear that NSW's problems lied behind the scenes and with the players who more often than not played with zero ticker.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Whooooo. Had non rugby people over for dinner so couldn't act like a heathen when we won as I normally do after a Force win.

Need to watch it again as I only caught half of the game, but looked like a good whole team effort lead by our captain.

T

Tip

From the Fox Sports facebook page.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-AK (Andrew Kellaway)-prn2/t1.0-9/1510357_649765291725638_674864526_n.jpg

True to Nic Cummins form, he produces another pearl of a post match interview including this gem.

Busier than a 1 armed brick layer in Baghdad

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Whooooo. Had non rugby people over for dinner so couldn't act like a heathen when we won as I normally do after a Force win.

Need to watch it again as I only caught half of the game, but looked like a good whole team effort lead by our captain.

Hodgo was immense. It was a back rowers performance for the ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.