• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

FORCE v REBELS R8 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Congratulations Rebels. Take the points and move on. Next week vs the Kings could be a cracker.

Hard luck Force fans. It must be very frustrating for you.

I think the Australian Rugby public nearly drowned in a river of tears when MMM came off. Not the bloody shoulder again. Well we all hope for the best.

Scott Allen

Trevor Allan (34)
Was Richard Brown injured? He's been playing well recently.

Lynn and Wykes haven't been terribly impressive. I've been expecting more from Wykes.

The Force need to get more out of their forward pack to achieve some front foot ball.

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
his work rate was impressive, but not sure how effective it was particularly in the final throws of the game when he kept getting his hands on the ball but not making much ground.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
i've said it already and will reiterate how much better we did look with a proper 10. i dont understand what hill was thinking putting roberts at 10.i know beale didnt make things easy when injured and then suspended...anyways, surely that mistake won't be made again.
JOC (James O'Connor) looked good at 10. his kicking was a bit off though i must say, he doesnt have the tactical kicking required of a top class 10.

i agree. i think JOC (James O'Connor) does have some significant limitations at fly half, but we did function much better when he went there last night. makes the defence hold off when he runs (albeit sideways !). kinghi had his best game for some time (last time we played force i think). clearly have more penetration out wide with vuna and woodward.

however still a work in progress

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
A good win for the rebels coming off a couple of sorry weeks. I hope this lifts their spirits. When they click, they are an entertaining side (like last year against the crusaders and the bulls).
My Spirits are lifted
xl0ao.jpg

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Next time you read the tea leaves please remember to share.
Will just call it Luck of the Irish. I have a pretty good record on first try scorer bets, normally don't do scorecast though, can say I was very nervous at the end of that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.