• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Rebels Rd 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Rebs have this in the bag. They will get the 4T bonus point.

Force defence looks a little disorganised.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
The defence is flat, disorganised and leaking. Harris try and McMahon run is evidence. We want the early points, then I might get comfortable.

Meanwhile, beer going down nicely.

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
Very good first 35 mins from Rebels starting to fall apart now. Cardinal sin by Debreczeni not finding touch with kick from penalty.

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
Qwerty51 I thought it was a little more than "a head clash" as Clarky described it. Lucky not to be penalised.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
PK by Aussie Mike. Rebels 18 Force 10 after 63 minutes.

With slippery conditions now, it looks like my 4T BP to the Rebels may not eventuate.

Rain appears to have eased off slightly

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Aussie Mike lines up another PK for Force advancing within the 10 metre circle from a poor box kick from Albie.

Nails it. 65 minutes and Rebels lead by 21 to 10.

Albie hooked for Ian Prior.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Blunderous blinside play from a rebel scrum sees the Force gain a 30m lineout. 71min gone and they trail 10-21.

Penalty and the Force go for the 5m lineout.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Meat pie for Faulkner who must have sprinted all of 2 1/2 metres to dot down under the goal posts.

1st meat pie for Tetra in Super Rugby. Congrats.

Converted. Game on. Rebels lead 21 - 17 with 4:30 left.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
TRY T Faulkner
Just reward for persistant forward pressure and the Rebels look lucky to still have 15 on the park. Conversion good from in front.

17-21 Rebels 75min.

Status
Not open for further replies.