• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Waratahs, round 13, Saturday 9 May

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Dead right. I was having the same debate with a guy in the office this morning. He reckons only four teams can be sustained, but I made the point that we're gaining some momentum over here in the west with our junior rep teams and grass roots. That is now starting to flow into our EPS programme and the Force match day 23. Within a few years, helped a lot by the NRC, I envisage most of the Force squad being WA products and the young blokes we have now really hitting their peak. We've reached the point of no return and must push on from here. To do otherwise would be to the detriment of the game here, but more importantly nationally.

I would expect the same to apply to Victoria and the Rebels, but they've obviously got a few more years for that to eventuate.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
precisely my thoughts too..I wasn't suggesting a team should go, just that at present the depth of our stocks are stretched and this is reflected in the standings of our 5 teams. Every year we have 2 teams near the top of the ladder, one in the middle and 2 down the bottom.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
I have determined that this result is part of a wider NSW conspiracy to ensure that Queensland finish at the bottom of the table.
:)

All hail the mighty Cheik. He even knows which games to throw so that the Reds adopt their natural position while we still score enough points to take second spot on the table.

Reactions: gel
Status
Not open for further replies.