• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Waratahs, round 13, Saturday 9 May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melchior

Herbert Moran (7)
Reported on other websites that Foley is 'fighting on' at the Force and the playing group is strong noting his tenure at the Tahs ended after 8 losses and he's going for 12 on the trot here.

Next I guess the board will be trotting out a statement offering their full support...

M

Moono75

Be weewy weewy qwiet........I'm hunting wabbits....bunnies that is!

Force 15.jpg

Attachments

• Force 15.jpg
    Force 15.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 236

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
Foley's overall record is surely worse than Graham's?
I wouldn't think so the Force did quite well last year, as the risk free game can at times. Foley also had the advantage of those years playing the same plan at the Tahs under Hickey when they managed consistent results. Doesn't change the core point, that imo after a year or two maximum the Foley plan has taken a side as far as it will go under that system.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
You guys have to get over Michael Foley. Its getting a bit embarrassing. Its been 3 years and a championship for you. Why so much bitterness?

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Foley's only issue was failing to rein in the ego issue at the Tahs. Great forwards coach

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Reported on other websites that Foley is 'fighting on' at the Force and the playing group is strong noting his tenure at the Tahs ended after 8 losses and he's going for 12 on the trot here.

Next I guess the board will be trotting out a statement offering their full support.
They could get him a mentor.

D

daz

Unlike me to say this, I know, but go the Force.

You will be doing the Rebels a big favour should you trip up the Tahs.

D

daz

You guys have to get over Michael Foley. Its getting a bit embarrassing. Its been 3 years and a championship for you. Why so much bitterness?

NSW are never happy unless they are whining about a perceived slight or some such dig against them, no matter how long ago it was.

:D

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
pretty common nowadays to - when tackled - get up again while your one leg is held and then go to ground again (without releasing the ball in between) to buy some more time (illegally). Folau did it just now and he's a serial offender (not the only one, but he does it every time). Refs need to ping that for not releasing

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
Looks like people are getting the backline they wanted. At the moment 10 Burton, 12 Godwin 13 Brache

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
^^^ His tackling is also poor as he (and Fat Cat) lets in the opening try for the Force.

Force #8 9, Louwrens, gets meat after 20 minutes. Burton adds the extras so Force lead 7-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.