• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force vs Sharks round 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Foley's game plan is just not positive enough I think.

Another Force scrum penalty. Need to score here.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Good run Godwin.

Force need more organisation that going back and forth. Need some changes of direction.

Sheehan over.....to the TMO.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Force looked better once they got over the advantage line then went to their backs. They need to go the same way or around the corner, going back and forth between forwards just won't work.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Wtf. Absolute crap from the forwards. Just weak in the scrum. The sharks are shit. We r officially the worst team in the comp. hands down

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
We need to adjust he way we play dramaticly. When the reds were shit at least they had a go. Look at the rebels. They are running the ball having a go.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
We need to adjust he way we play dramaticly. When the reds were shit at least they had a go. Look at the rebels. They are running the ball having a go.
I think you won the stats tonight though.
At least Foley is consistent.Nobody should be surprised by the game plan,or the results.

M

Moono75

Cate="Shiggins, post: 484196, member: 3383"]Wtf. Absolute crap from the forwards. Just weak in the scrum. The sharks are shit. We r officially the worst team in the comp. hands down[/quote]
Calm down and tell us tomorrow. But I do hate the Sharks and their fnin Mr Price!

M

Moono75

We are just missing some some x factor om attack. Godwin needa some support. play the badger at 13 cause the ball isnt going wide enough.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Game plan is too narrow and predictable from Foley, and too much kicking. The Force team are a safe team to kick to as they so seldom look to counter.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
We are just missing some some x factor om attack. Godwin needa some support. play the badger at 13 cause the ball isnt going wide enough.
If you want the badger to get his hands on the ball in this team,put one number on his back.Otherwise he will only ever get whatever morsels the oppositions kickers offer him.

M

Moono75

Game plan is too narrow and predictable from Foley, and too much kicking. The Force team are a safe team to kick to as they so seldom look to counter.
Players not there yet. More recruitment required. Getting there. Coaching structure is fine.

brokendown

Vay Wilson (31)
just got back from the game---we gave away too many penalties(again).Sharks pushed the offside law to the nth degree,but got away with it.We also butched two lineouts whilst on attack---these liitle things cost us plenty,week after week

Status
Not open for further replies.