• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

France to rest stars for Aussie tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
You do realise the Top 14 starts mid August and the rest of the comps early September. There is no off season!
Didn't realise that Gwerty, probably explains a lot huh?? I know part of the push was to have tours late July or whatever, geez like you say there is no offseason.

terry j

Ron Walden (29)
if you are umming and ahing over whether to go, and then don't bother going to the game, you should forfeit your right to complain about the ARU's finances. If you are a rugby fan and have the means, you should at least turn up to support the team and the game. my 0.02

yeah, like two cents is gonna help the finances :)

Melbourne Terrace

Darby Loudon (17)
anyone bought tickets to the game in Melbourne?
Giving it a wide berth. Completely over Australia games being played at Etihad and being charged 45 bucks minimum for the crap seats. This could easily get only 20k and the ARU still won't get that the only games that shouldn't be at AAMI Park are ones against NZ and the Lions, both of which won't be here for years.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
What about the French players. I bet they don't want a break. I bet they want to represent their country. Fuck head

Status
Not open for further replies.