• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR Fantasy Rugby Competition 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
lol, Flippie (Flip) is Afrikaans for Phillip (Phil). I get mixed up with some of the Kiwi names and nick names o_O

Also had to WC, holding thumbs! Comments welcome :oops:Not sure what to do about Thompson, bench or sub.

I would bench Thommo mate. Coetzee is a more than able replacement.

Good to see someone else is on the Taute train!

N

nevermachine

I would bench Thommo mate. Coetzee is a more than able replacement.

Good to see someone else is on the Taute train!

Thanks. I had Taute in the opening gameweek thinking he would run holes through the Cheetahs, failed me, I dropped him, and typically he has been fantasy gold since then! He has moved from Fullback to Outside Center this week so I am optimistic that means he can score even better!

Good Luck to EVERYONE! May your captain choice be awesome!

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
Brilliant!

And tomato in Indonesian is tomat......maybe we should start another thread to explore translations further?

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
JOC (James O'Connor) has been ruled out!

FUCK!

Obviously not the wisest choice to make him captain, or leave SBW on the bench.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
James O'Conner in now O'GONER!! Out injured!!! FAAAAARRRRRKKKKK!!!! You Rebels bastards....you knew he was injured yesterday!!! Shit shit shit shit!!

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
Are you guys kidding?

I will never choose another Rebel in this damn comp. 2 times I have been burnt. If they can't get on top of their injury issues and name players that are ACTUALLY injured, then I want nothing to do with the damn team.

Name the ACUTAL damn team on Thursdays Damien Hill. FFS.

Edit - 'The Rebels - the Waratahs of the South'

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
James O'Conner in now O'GONER!! Out injured!!! FAAAAARRRRRKKKKK!!!! You Rebels bastards....you knew he was injured yesterday!!! Shit shit shit shit!!

Total mother f#ckers! I had him as captain you pricks!

On a side note, hope it's not too serious and he's back soon. Best of luck JOC (James O'Connor)

A

AlexH

Glad to see I am not the only one with JOC (James O'Connor) as captain. Its really a slap in the face because it goes against everything I believe to pick such a little prick as the captain of the Honey Bee XV but I sold out my convictions for the belief that I would be rewarded with points. I should have known he was going to screw me over and not turn up after he missed the RWC squad announcement.

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
Looks like there will be a good amount of people with O'Connor as captain or at least in their side, doesn't make me feel so bad. I have Tomato on the bench so apart from the missed captaincy points I hope not too much of a hit.

Proud Pig

Ted Thorn (20)
Oh great just used my wildcard and had JOC (James O'Connor) as captain. Well that was a wildcard well used.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Had JOC (James O'Connor) as captain too. Having him drop out so late is just so utterly unprofessional. No doubt keeping it a secret from the Force, but Fox needs to put a rocket under them. There is just so much extra that revolves around what they do. Fantasy is now part of the Super Rugby experience and teams need to be told they have to value it.

dudebudstud

Ward Prentice (10)
I have JOC (James O'Connor) in the starting lineup as captain, and Nathan Sharpe and Tom Chamberlain on the bench! So far sharpe and chamberlain are on the dreamteam this week - FARK!

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Swapped Thomson for Pocock and gave him the captaincy - 122 points:)
Nearly makes up having JOC (James O'Connor).

Pocock is my captain too.

It certainly helps make up for having Thomson captain last week when he got 5 points.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Jealous of you guys who had Pocock as captain. Great call. Just glad I have him in my team - great 62 points.

The loss of J'OC hurts along with Thomson, but I get Hobbs off my bench for a massive 10 points.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
Well I am glad that I had Fruen as my skipper. If it wasn't for the battleship, Dagg and Fruen, my points tally this weekend would have been very low.

Status
Not open for further replies.