• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR Fantasy Super Rugby 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

royboi

great, put ioane as captain, and he got knocked out cold just after half time

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I forgot too change my team for the first time this year. Had some luck
Though. But missed a prop and messam on the bench!!!

Go the force!!!!

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
447 points this week unless there's still more adjusting to be done. Up 7 places in G&GR league....pretty happy :)

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
Geez the GaGR league is strong. I pick up 414 points (so far) and I am down a position.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Geez the GaGR league is strong. I pick up 414 points (so far) and I am down a position.

You're not wrong. I got 448 and dropped a position too. Before I looked at the table I thought I'd had a pretty good round despite Ben Robinson, Ioane, Shephard and Munro. I thought I'd really start to make a move. Any G&GR player scoring under 400 had better be ready to drop a swag of spots (see what happens when you support the Sharks. Bad karma).

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Thanks mate much appreciated, I expect to have no finger nails at the end of it.

Mate, you're a legend. 500 despite having Robinson! And predicting the Highlanders new strip! :)

You'll have to bench or trade Pretorius this week, have a look at Stannard as a halfback scoring like an inside back.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
OK, I've been forced to select my team for the coming weekend already, without even knowing the team sheet. I reckon I am going to get royally screwed by team changes. I had wanted to axe Vito for Alberts or Burger, but ran out of transfers. Really iffy on my backs, actually.

Anyway, here we go:

JC JvR, Big Mac, (Strauss)
Moore, (Ged Robinson)
Franco vdM, Bekker, (Al Campbell)
Vito, Thomson, Messam, (Lam)
Stannard, (Pretorius)
Gilbert, Gits, Cruden, (Piutau)
Lambie (c). Fruean, SBW, (Poki)

Meeks

Bob McCowan (2)
Yep totally agree with standard but I think Ripia and oconner are back this week. Not too concerned about half backs if they get 15-18+ your doing well.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Bismark to the bench, Robinson doubtful, Strauss bye, van de Merwe bracketted and is doubtful, Pyle injured, Ioane injured, Eberson bye, Shepherd injured, Munro benched. Season over for me I think. Five changes needed, only three allowed.

Update on how tough G&GR is: Last week I scored 442 points which was a good result by my standards. Now dropped three! places on the league table and this week looks disastrous. Only hope now is to hold up on head to head, but I am playing Shigg's and he's ahead of me in the rankings.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Bismark to the bench, Robinson doubtful, Strauss bye, van de Merwe bracketted and is doubtful, Pyle injured, Ioane injured, Eberson bye, Shepherd injured, Munro benched. Season over for me I think. Five changes needed, only three allowed.

Update on how tough G&GR is: Last week I scored 442 points which was a good result by my standards. Now dropped three! places on the league table and this week looks disastrous. Only hope now is to hold up on head to head, but I am playing Shigg's and he's ahead of me in the rankings.

I have been terrible the last 4 weeks gone from being in the top 10 for the first 12 rounds down to ( I can't remember. Last week was my best in a while and I forgot to change my team. Lol. Good luck bro.

Go the force!!!!

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
McKintosh, Franks
Moore
Elstadt, FvDM
Messam, Thomson, Vito
Phipps
Cooper, Beale, Giteau
Lambie, McCabe, Pietersen

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)