• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

GAGR Sydney Christmas drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
If free beer isn't enough, one bearded Wallaby megastar has just confirmed attendance at the Sydney drinks!

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
Damn. Can I drive to Mt Buller, drop my mother off, drive to Sydney, have a night on the piss & drive back to Mt Buller between Saturday and Tuesday?

Tempting.....

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Hodor?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

If it's Paddy Ryan, it totally works.

paddy_ryan.jpg

hodor-1x04-01_FULL.jpg

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
So what time is this thing kicking off?

23/12/2013
Local Taphouse
122 Flinders St, Darlinghurst NSW 2010

Time ???

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
Yep, and just had a look. The Mt Buller to Sydney is just under 800km. So that would be a touch over 3000 km in 4 days. I think I might just have my sleep.

Enjoy fellas.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Or AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)?

http://s284.photobucket.com/user/lahnshep/media/greenandgoldrugby/AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper).png.html

He'll have to put on a McLaren Vale Ale shirt this time around!

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Thanks everyone who came to the Sydney drinks and to Lindo for organising the lions share of it. I think we had somewhere between 30 and 40 all told?

The free Vale Ale went down very well and Scott Fardy turned up to receive his GAGR player if the year award in person. Great guy - I found out his first trip to a Wallabies test was when he played NZ this year!

See y'all next time!

re6etyga.jpg
8uhe4uqe.jpg

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Apologies one and all. Couldn't make it despite my best efforts.

La Jarse rescheduled all Jarse holiday arrangements such that I had to drive 1200 km with the rest of the Jarses yesterday/last night, instead of flying up to join them today, after a night of wanging at The Taphouse.

I am convinced that she must be a G&GR snooper. She knows too much.

I love my McLaren Vale Ales and am bitterly disappointed to have missed out on some free stuff. There is always next year.

Merry Christmas One and All in Gaggerland.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Sorry to have missed everyone; little baby prevents me going out to night time functions right now. Hope everyone enjoyed it; will certainly be up for it next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.