• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Highlanders Vs Western Force - Rnd 5 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Two co-captains? I dont remember having seen that before. Cant wait till one takes a quick tap while the other points to the sticks.

caymantim

Herbert Moran (7)
The Force always seem to be unusually comfortable playing the Highlanders... hence the record... the Clan is looking good this year though, but I am still picking the Force. Cannot believe I am doing that two weeks in a row though!!

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Glen Jackson is killing the force not letting them attack the breakdown at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Not sure that bloke was onside he was already behind the line when the ball was kicked.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Bugger me Jackson cant blow his whistle quick enough at the ruck against the force highlanders player take Alby out and he say to stay outbid the ruck......who about you penalise him you idiot.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Meat with Chopsticks. MaCalman under the black dot on the cusp of Oranges.

Force into the lead 21 - 15 as the siren for oranges sounds.

M

Moono75

Lets go Force. Lift the intensity second half. Bennny Mac and Gus having good games. Wykes still meh. Get Coleman on. Stander to get brutish when he comes on.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
A 4th try would be very good.

The scrum needs to pick up though. Attack has improved this season and the defence is solid.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
We need to find a new 13. Rasolea not bringing enough.

Love the way Rasolea is offside but doesn't touch the halfback and gets penalised while Alby gets dragged off the ball and the ref tells the Landers player just to leave him alone. Bit of consistency please.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
A 4th try would be very good.

The scrum needs to pick up though. Attack has improved this season and the defence is solid.

You get your request, fulfiled by Rusolea no less.

Force 31 Clan 16.

The boys from Perth have this in the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.