• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

John Eales Medal 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh Other Dave

Alan Cameron (40)
Really?! I guess a capitalist like me can't understand your parameters, or maybe I'm comparing Rugby to the NFL?! "Perform and you are rewarded, if not, you're out the door"!

Too many positives from last night's other winners for me to waste any more time on Folau, but you go for it, TOD.

There is another method of reward for doing one's job well and being a valuable member of an organisation - it's called 'remuneration'. The John Eales Medal is not remuneration, it's more akin to 'employee of the year'. It might help that employee negotiate a better remuneration agreement, but it of itself does not feed the family or pay for the trip to Sri Lanka or wherever hipsters go these days (I hear Burma and Honduras are hot destos).

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
@Mr Doug, it's time for one of my Tin Foil Hats and this one could make you happy.

Two years ago M. Hooper was rookie of the year.
Last year he won the Nobody Medal

Last year I. Folau was rookie of the year.
This year he won the Nobody Medal.

This year S. Carter was rookie of the year.
Next year ......

There could be a pattern emerging. Just saying.

Teh Other Dave

Alan Cameron (40)
Next year ..

*Claws own eyes out* noooooooooo!
Actually, I'd be pretty damned stoked if he stepped up, our 4s and 5s have been a weakness this year. Yes I said 'stoked', bra.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
@Mr Doug, it's time for one of my Tin Foil Hats and this one could make you happy.

Two years ago M. Hooper was rookie of the year.
Last year he won the Nobody Medal

Last year I. Folau was rookie of the year.
This year he won the Nobody Medal.

Next year ..

It wont happen, HJ, he signed with Khoder Nassar on Monday, and will concentrate on his boxing and polo, after the EOYT!
His great Grandfather, Geoff Carter, was #3 back for the NSW Polo Team, so Sam sees his future in those two sports, given the new coach, and the successful weight-loss program of Will Skelton!!

Now that I have your attention, have a good weekend!!

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Indifferent is the new black.

I think you're onto something here, boyo.
We just have to come up with a colour that best represents "Indifferent", and we can capture the fashion market!
We all know know how fickle that industry is!

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
So any betting agencies got a market running on next year's winner yet?

And if so, where do i put my Kuridrani dollars?

Status
Not open for further replies.