• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

June Internationals not involving Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
We got two lucky yellow card decisions. But the French dropped their bottle. Their lineout and scrum were poor and I think they offered very little in attack aside from their 14. I think we are lacking a bit of power but the team plays very smart.
Need Read and Retallick back.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
We got two lucky yellow card decisions. But the French dropped their bottle. Their lineout and scrum were poor and I think they offered very little in attack aside from their 14. I think we are lacking a bit of power but the team plays very smart.

Not convinced that Jordie Barrett and ALB are better than Laumape and McKenzie.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
You don’t think the two lucky card decisions had anything to do with the ‘French dropping their bottle’??

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Just read that article and yeah what a fucking disgrace. Nigel Hampton Q-fucking-C is a plant by NZRU to ensure their agendas are met. The whole process there with Sqiure/Perenara was almost identical to the Moody/Beale one. Hope the c#@t gets found out soon.

Yeah and excellent work from whoever wrote that, not often a Kiwi paper (or any paper at all) would tear into their own player/administration like that.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Come on. Whenever the All Blacks get a favourable decision it's bloody institutional "bias", "giving them another one". What about that "bias" when the All Blacks get calls against them, that actually cost games? Don't see the same people moaning about bias then.

There's no bloody bias, just bloody awful refs.

Obviously the ref fucked up this game, he yellow carded him instantly, no one has ever been so wrong so fast, but to quote Mark Reason in this thread? Come on. Trying to suggest the AB's should have had a red card as well? Get real.

The French battled hard but they're outgunned in this series. They deserve a lot of credit for their defense up until the bad decision.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Yeah man, you see they would have won anyway. So it's irrelevant.
You don’t think the two lucky card decisions had anything to do with the ‘French dropping their bottle’??

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Yeah and excellent work from whoever wrote that, not often a Kiwi paper (or any paper at all) would tear into their own player/administration like that.

Excellent work.. haha. Of course it is.. It's written by an Englishman with a personal vendetta against NZ rugby. He just writes troll hit pieces.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Come on. Whenever the All Blacks get a favourable decision it's bloody institutional "bias", "giving them another one". What about that "bias" when the All Blacks get calls against them, that actually cost games? Don't see the same people moaning about bias then.

Obviously the ref fucked up this game, he yellow carded him instantly, no one has ever been so wrong so fast, but to quote Mark Reason in this thread? Come on. Trying to suggest the AB's should have had a red card as well? Get real.

The French battled hard but they're outgunned in this series. They deserve a lot of credit for their defense up until the bad decision.
Did you read the article put up by Kenny powers? Bad refereeing is one thing, grubby administrators is another thing entirely..

Lost

Ted Fahey (11)

Absolute crap. I have seen them get 1 bad decision in the last 5 years. The shambles at the end of the 3rd Lions Test was a carve up. That is it, no others. They get an outrageously favourable outcome from every referee every game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tragic

John Solomon (38)
Nah - you just don’t notice the bad calls against the ABs as much because they are so dominant it rarely influences the outcome of a game.
Whereas one bad call can cost the wallabies a win. They’re not good enough to take the ref out of the game.

Lost

Ted Fahey (11)
Nah - you just don’t notice the bad calls against the ABs as much because they are so dominant it rarely influences the outcome of a game.
Whereas one bad call can cost the wallabies a win. They’re not good enough to take the ref out of the game.

Mate i don’t see them cause they don’t happen.

Kenny Powers

Ron Walden (29)
Referees make mistakes during a game the speed of the game and they can't see everything, it happens.

The problem people have is they way New Zealand conduct themselves off the field, when you have time, can review videos, you have plenty of time to exercise good judgement and behave ethically.

It does not happen when you compare suspensions, pulling players off for HIA's, not going to the police straight away when you 'find' a bug in your hotel, (and your coach is an ex cop) no sanction on eye gouging, special treatment from World Rugby to do a dance before their game even when playing away.

Lost

Ted Fahey (11)
Referees make mistakes during a game the speed of the game and they can't see everything, it happens.

The problem people have is they way New Zealand conduct themselves off the field, when you have time, can review videos, you have plenty of time to exercise good judgement and behave ethically.

It does not happen when you compare suspensions, pulling players off for HIA's, not going to the police straight away when you 'find' a bug in your hotel, (and your coach is an ex cop) no sanction on eye gouging, special treatment from World Rugby to do a dance before their game even when playing away.

If you were playing two up and the bloke you were betting against kept calling the right way would would eventually either stop betting ,look to engage someone else or have a close look at the coins and the guy tossing them.
What we and all the other countries need is for referees to actually adjudicate the game without confirming their expectation that NZ are the better team and setting out to make sure they don’t get in the way of that logical outcome

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
haha, this thread has contracted Shiggins fever. Thought ref was fine til his 50th min erroneous sinbin then things got a bit hectic score-wise and with the black machine sensing blood in the water and going all frenetic, the pace got to him a bit and he started fucking up. NZ forwards rusty as hell and fairly anaemic til Moody subbed off then it all seemed to click.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
haha, this thread has contracted Shiggins fever. Thought ref was fine til his 50th min erroneous sinbin then things got a bit hectic score-wise and with the black machine sensing blood in the water and going all frenetic, the pace got to him a bit and he started fucking up. NZ forwards rusty as hell and fairly anaemic til Moody subbed off then it all seemed to click.
nah nah nah. Two incorrect yellow card decisions in the way of the All Blacks would roughly equate to 30 points. I hate that fan response to ridiculous refereeing performances get put down as shigginism. It was balls and it does the game no favors. I didn't even have a horse in the race and i could see how poor it was.

Plus, prior to the gift of a yellow card you muppets were playing like shit. Suddenly a man up and you 'were never going to lose'. What a load.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)

Yeah, I don't think it's bias either ACR, but quite a few refs seem to be intimidated when in charge of the ABs. Today's refereeing effort was just an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.