• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Kurtley Beale

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paradox

Beale's text was stupid and offensive.
He didn't however employ Patston, or lose the dressing room, or deal with a broad range of management issues with complete ineptitude.

Sorry where is the evidence for any of that and who are you blaming? Why was Patston poor at her job? You're still speculating and assasinating the characters of people whom have not done anything wrong as far as we know. Give it up

Muglair

Alfred Walker (16)
Well right at the start of this thread someone said Gagger knew all about it but was not letting on.

Today he says that other sides of the story will be tested soon and then that it will get pretty hot tomorrow.

I await with interest

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
I wonder if Pulver and the ARU board appreciated the subtlety of this:;)

. Cheika admitted he’d held talks with the Argentinian Rugby Union about taking over as coach of the Pumas in 2016, and was set to make a decision in coming weeks.
“I had spoken to them, I wouldn’t lie,” Cheika admitted.
“They are good people, very good people and are going to do very well going forward because they have excellent management. They are being run really well.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...ng-wallabies-job/story-fni2fxyf-1227102220406

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
MODS if I report every post will that padlock this thread?
No.
And having written it here, please don't waste my time by doing that.
I've dealt with enough shit in the last couple of weeks here.

Just so people get it, we don't really need people telling us when to lock threads. We'll sort it out.

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
No.
And having written it here, please don't waste my time by doing that.
I've dealt with enough shit in the last couple of weeks here.

Just so people get it, we don't really need people telling us when to lock threads. We'll sort it out.
Ouch, no probs.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Should we be querying why Beale's post judiciary PR interview was performed by rugby league's answer to Andrew Bolt?

Because the Beale management use News Ltd, they got leaked the judicial outcome before anything public for their "scoop".

Muglair

Alfred Walker (16)
Hats off to the Moderators.

Goodnight all. Tempted to wrestle for #3000 but I am sure it will go to someone undeserving :)

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
Is someone going to own the 3000 post in this thread?

Oh look, it's me.

Contributing Sweet FA to this highly important thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.