• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

League Targets

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
payne haas is a unicorn athlete and a psycho trainer at 18 he was leading nsw sprints/endurance testing for all players. family very troubled off field so hard to see him leaving broncos ever as have looked after him but will constantly use rugby as leverage.

Apparently has re-signed with the Broncos for $3.6m. Which makes sense seeing as you know. His family.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
2197C39E-30C3-4816-B2DB-B77183374FA9.jpeg

They’ve definitely beefed him up.

Wonder if Rugby would re sign. Wasn’t devastating when he left but intrested to see how he goes at Centre.

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
A shame Koula was locked up by the NRL a few months ago, I know he was one of the league targets. He looked great a fullback for Manly on the weekend. Speed to burn and great read on the game. Actually plays very similarly to how a 'prime Petaia' does.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Had an unreal game. 3 line breaks, 3 Try assists.

Good to see JS killing it. His last 6 weeks have been great and no coincidence the Roosters have come back into form. His goal kicking has also been really good and that a clear flaw in the Wallabies currently.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Seeing Danty absolutely kill it in contact every time he hit the line NAS or Haas would have been real handy for the next rwc cycle

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Had an unreal game. 3 line breaks, 3 Try assists.

Good to see JS killing it. His last 6 weeks have been great and no coincidence the Roosters have come back into form. His goal kicking has also been really good and that a clear flaw in the Wallabies currently.
I was at the game with a bunch of mates (first League game in 30 years!). JS is a real talent - anyone who thinks he would not be worth pursuing is nuts. I suspect Uncle Nick might find some loose change under the Salary Sombrero to keep him...

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Especially with Tedesco looking to be on the slow decline. Got years left in him but he’s not the future.

The bloke is 20 years old and doing what he’s doing. He’s been good enough even the commentators are back to complimenting him after saying he’s not worth the money after signing with Rugby initially.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
They would have to eat humble pie to get him to break his RA contract but nothing they haven't done before.

I know it's all fantasy stuff but we won't have Koroibete/Vunivalu next RWC. I suspect JS might be a winger if Jorgensen continues his rise.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
They would have to eat humble pie to get him to break his Rugby Australia contract but nothing they haven't done before.

I know it's all fantasy stuff but we won't have Koroibete/Vunivalu next RWC. I suspect JS might be a winger if Jorgensen continues his rise.
I tend to agree and I have no problem with a 195cm winger that kicks goals.

I think he can become a good 13 though.

He has so much natural development as a Footballer to still happen being 20 years old I don’t care so much about the things people point out at times as flaws. Every player has them.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Tend to agree. I reckon Max is more likely to see time as a playmaker over JS.

Start on the Wing and find his feet then move into 13.

I’d love to see 11. Pietsch 12. Foketi 13. Sua’ali’i, 14. Marky 15. Jorgo by 2025