• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Melbourne Rebels 2024

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Rebels just released their first ever podcast with Pincus, Mel Kawa and Alex Mafi. It's cute, pretty routine, will be interesting to see what they do throughout the season. Good to get Mel's input and angle on women's rugby too.

Didn't realise that Mafi had been in a moon boot. Also completely forgot that Tom and Joe Pincus are two different people, they had merged in my head.

They mentioned that Mason Gordon completed the fastest Bronco with Maunder and Louwrens not far behind. Would love to know which forward came first.

With all these things I'd love more of their professional knowledge of the game, it's mentioned that Mafi is an absolute rugby nerd, so maybe a segment of his favourite plays/players of the weekend or what he sees around the game. Maybe they could analyse a rebel try each week and explain the running lines/maul tactics or something.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Rebels sign promising Scotland hooker

IMG_7394.jpeg

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
we think he is injured, has surgery about a month ago, if he is not going to play in 24 makes sense just to leave him in the development squad

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I have picked my 2024 member merch - both versions (blue and white) of the cap. Didn’t see a need for a scarf or beanie - even in Melbourne the Super Rugby season barely makes it to winter (though handy for away trips to NZ or Canberra).

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
I have picked my 2024 member merch - both versions (blue and white) of the cap. Didn’t see a need for a scarf or beanie - even in Melbourne the Super Rugby season barely makes it to winter (though handy for away trips to NZ or Canberra).

do we have to pay for freight again this yr? i noticed the e mails said can not collect at a game