• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Melbourne Rugby Pubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Good, it's the same color as my hair (or what I have left of it). I might be running a little late, depending on how the wife is going with the younglings.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Good, it's the same color as my hair (or what I have left of it). I might be running a little late, depending on how the wife is going with the younglings.

Where will you inebriates be going pre-match? That joint opposite the Corner Hotel with the street level outdoor area?

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Where will you inebriates be going pre-match? That joint opposite the Corner Hotel with the street level outdoor area?

Yep, you'll see us slothing out the front. I'l be running late as i'm on parental duty. 6:30ish, no later than 7. Just look for the balding, smelly redhead with a pint in his hand.

all_day

Frank Row (1)
Hey, anyone know of any decent Pubs in the Northern Suburbs, close to Glenroy and pref near train station?

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Nah sorry mate, not sure. Not from that end of town. Is it just for a pub, pub + grub or pub + grub + foxtel? All I can really suggest is hopping a train into the city and off to the turf bar. They sponsor the Rebels and look after Rugby fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.