• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NEW DEVELOPMENTS AT THE SCARF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Gagger said:
Freakin great job Moses :thumb :thumb :thumb

As Patrick Swayze apparently says, "ditto."

One thing, the text in the boxes seems a little small. Especially when text in quotes and signatures is bigger.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
While we at this. Saw my rank change from Wallaby to Gold. Cant you lot just change it to Boer Generaal or something? ???

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
This new theme sucks... I'm quitting this stupid forum...

OK maybe not ;)

An interesting point merely because I'm using Google Chrome - all combo boxes are blacked out! Not a big hassle though because when I open the control itself they display OK. See attached. Note its fine in IE and I haven't tried FF (Folau Fainga'a) yet.

Attachments

• cmb.JPG
    cmb.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 250

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Thanks for that NTA, should be fixed now... hadn't tested it in Chrome ;)

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Thanks Moses - combos now hunky dory.

One thing though - when I'm typing in the Quick Reply box and I click to quote your message above, it takes me to the Reply screen without preserving the text I typed previously (i.e. first para above). The previous SMF instance we had would drop the quote into the Quick Reply.

R

rugbywhisperer

Can the administrator/designer/dogs body please visit the schoolboy section. Mine is all scrambled and a mess.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
@NTA - when I click Quote it fills up the Quick Reply box with the quote code, is this different for you?
- there's definately a smiley issue - they're still hosted on the old domain. will look into this tonight/tomrrow

@RW - schoolboys should be fixed now..

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
hopefully the smileys are sorted now.

I've replaced the nav icons with more rugby related ones now as well.......

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Moses said:
@NTA - when I click Quote it fills up the Quick Reply box with the quote code, is this different for you?

Interesting - fine here at work under IE6. Maybe its a Chrome thing again? I'll check tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.