• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New NRL 'scandal'

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
interesting. All the times I've heard that story it was kearnsey giving an inspirational video message to the boys on GF eve, then he gets up to walk out of shot and is nude.

The reason being a lot of the tour was focussed on their defence and their desire to 'keep the opposition nude', ie no tries. Something they achieved, except for a single try by the USA.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Yeah the name Kearnes sprang to mind with me. I bet he is keeping a bit quiet at the moment, hopefully none of the media outlets pick it up and really run with it due to his media profile. At the moment it has only been used in snippets like the one above.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
The sensational job of starring out the actual letters and showing the name to contain 4 and 6 letters does lead one to think that the names may just line up. Especially when the article later mentions the incident again and uses **** to refer to the first name.

Phil Kearns

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
I am just thankful the term "what happens on tour, stays on tour" was the standard maxim when I was a rugby playing lad.

Brumbies Guy

John Solomon (38)
Well if that story is true, doesn't that make us all hypocrites?

Makes me wonder how bad the alleged pictures on Coopers laptop may have been..

attachment.php

E

El Barto

You have no koeken clue Boet, not at all. He bliksemed a corrupt cop in his moer in and will stand trial and still have to be proven guilty. Putting your trul into a dogs mouth is vokken weird and shameless, wish the dog bit it off to be honest.

Very weird and shameless kwagga, just saying forget RL and the obvious inferior complex some people here have.
Just enjoy our sport! :thumb

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
i think theres a difference between licking and full blown fellatio

I hope this post is a joke, because in this context the difference is "sweet fuck all".

I far prefer rugby to league as a game, but honestly this revelation just tickles me considering how willing everyone is to tar an entire sport with the same brush used to condemn the actions of an individual (or a small group if you include picture takers. I won't hold my breath for a uniform standard to be applied. Rather, many will make the same excuse for Kearns that people have made for the league player, i.e "he's a good bloke", "just having a laugh" etc.

The caveat here being this allegation hasn't been proven. Though, I believe the level of the source is at a similar standard to a lot of the mud thrown at league players.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Bravo to the sick mungo.
The Jarses have a long history of Labradors as pets.
There is no way would any fresh meat hit the floor when any of our labs were around.

Mungo Monaghan is lucky to have an intact manhood.

Sam Jarse, Barney Jarse, Poochie Jarse, and Monty Jarse (all labs) would have enjoyed a good meal of the Monaghan offering.

The Lab in question may not be descended from the garbage guts Labradors that we Jarses are used to.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
I will henceforth only be able to refer to Rugby League players as dogfuckers.

Much quicker to type, mind.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
I hope this post is a joke, because in this context the difference is "sweet fuck all".

I far prefer rugby to league as a game, but honestly this revelation just tickles me considering how willing everyone is to tar an entire sport with the same brush used to condemn the actions of an individual (or a small group if you include picture takers. I won't hold my breath for a uniform standard to be applied. Rather, many will make the same excuse for Kearns that people have made for the league player, i.e "he's a good bloke", "just having a laugh" etc.

The caveat here being this allegation hasn't been proven. Though, I believe the level of the source is at a similar standard to a lot of the mud thrown at league players.

Yes, if this story is true then I think we have lost the right to any amount of schadenfreude towards league. I think that something is rotten in that game, but it may turn out that we aren't much better.

S

Second row

If it was a childs face would it be a sex crime or just a simulation?

Christ, you seriously think there is any similarity between a dog sniffing a man's crotch - which is basically what is happening in the picture - and a child being involved?? Are you English? They have a very odd attitude towards animals - seem to treat them better than women or kids.
Why is nobody asking if the dog actually said no, why the dog was out with 31 footy players; surely the dog should have known better? I reckon that long blonde hair was provocative. [/irony]

Status
Not open for further replies.