• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2017

Tip the 2017 AAGPS 1st XV Premiers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wristman

Alfred Walker (16)
F@ck!..bloody hell Shore I ask for one simple f@cking thing and on this occasion it wasn't more pies!!!!!:mad:

Shore did their best Azzuri....alas the result never looked in doubt.
Scots did make hard work of it though.
A very stop start game dominated by the referee and touch judges who had numerous long and protracted conferences mid pitch.
Flowing rugby it was not.

KicknChase

Stan Wickham (3)
Great game at Hunters Hill... Penalties seemed in favour of Joeys from a neutral perspective but not sure if just me. Either way a very well deserved win from Joeys and a great effort from View.

HeresToRugby

Chris McKivat (8)
Great game at Hunters Hill. Penalties seemed in favour of Joeys from a neutral perspective but not sure if just me. Either way a very well deserved win from Joeys and a great effort from View.
You must have been completely blind. The penalties were 10-0 to Riverview at half time. A View player should have had at least 10 in the bin after punching a bloke in front of the linesman who reported it. Joeys were denied two tries from these fouls. The half back was binned for a professional foul on the View line and gave a spray to Joeys after he was marched with Joeys seemingly no chance.He thought they'd won and probably rightfully so.

Drama, karma - you won't see a better game than that!!

End of the day, Joeys were supremely fitter as they were all season and fast finishers thanks to Matt Garry. Never say die did it when they had played so badly! 21 points in the last 4 minutes!!!

KicknChase

Stan Wickham (3)
You must have been completely blind. The penalties were 10-0 to Riverview at half time. A View player should have had at least 10 in the bin after punching a bloke in front of the linesman who reported it. Joeys were denied two tries from these fouls. The half back was binned for a professional foul on the View line and gave a spray to Joeys after he was marched with Joeys seemingly no chance.

Drama, karma - you won't see a better game than that!!

End of the day, Joeys were supremely fitter as they were all season and fast finishers thanks to Matt Garry. Never say die did it when they had played so badly! 21 points in the last 4 minutes!!!

The 2nd half was all in favour of Joey's though with 2 Riverview yellow cards... Refs also missed some obvious knock ons and general penalties for both teams.

HeresToRugby

Chris McKivat (8)
The 2nd half was all in favour of Joey's though with 2 Riverview yellow cards. Refs also missed some obvious knock ons and general penalties for both teams.
Sorry but he also missed heaps in the first half including a head high which led to a try - that's footy. The right side won through guts and determination.

HeresToRugby

Chris McKivat (8)
Yes. It was amazing and Joeys boys did extremely well under presure. I must say though.it was one of thw worst displays of refereeing I seen in years. A ridiculously one sided penalty count in the 2nd half ruined the game.it was atleaat 8 to nil. View also given 2 dubious yellow cards which virtually handed the game to Joeys. He should not be allowed to ref such games ever again.
Sounds like you lost the game - show some respect please.

Rachet_84

Ward Prentice (10)
Yes. It was amazing and Joeys boys did extremely well under presure. I must say though.it was one of thw worst displays of refereeing I seen in years. A ridiculously one sided penalty count in the 2nd half ruined the game.it was atleaat 8 to nil. View also given 2 dubious yellow cards which virtually handed the game to Joeys. He should not be allowed to ref such games ever again.

So why don't you talk about the 1st half penalty count ??

10 to 0 in favour of View!!

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
I know its not GPS, but check out what i just spotted on waverleysport facebook page.

The Big game on video.
Waverley v Knox

Hi Rich,

Congratulations to Scots again, is that 3/4 in a row.

Clearly that is not by chance, hats off to Scots!

Rich_E

Ron Walden (29)
Hi Rich,

Congratulations to Scots again, is that 3/4 in a row.

Clearly that is not by chance, hats off to Scots!

Thanks WLF. 5 in a row mate, 2 of them as joint premiers. Over the moon mate. The boys played so well and the coaches coached brilliantly. Go Scots.

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Thanks WLF. 5 in a row mate, 2 of them as joint premiers. Over the moon mate. The boys played so well and the coaches coached brilliantly. Go Scots.

Brilliant Rich, that is nothing short of spectacular, maybe never done before, guess maybe check joeys history, but as we all know not every year has a champion year but Scots have made it happen, and I would think that these days, in terms of training, a lot is similar.

Extremely impressive in the toughest school boy there is in Oz!

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Brilliant Rich, that is nothing short of spectacular, maybe never done before, guess maybe check joeys history, but as we all know not every year has a champion year but Scots have made it happen, and I would think that these days, in terms of training, a lot is similar.

Extremely impressive in the toughest school boy there is in Oz!

SJC 5 in a row 1935-39
SJC 6 in a row 1981-86
SJC 6 in a row 1988-92

But yes, it's a very rare achievement.

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
SJC 5 in a row 1935-39
SJC 6 in a row 1981-86
SJC 6 in a row 1988-92

But yes, it's a very achievement.

Wow guys,

As i said check Joeys, but really any run like that is IMO coaching driven, because not every year does any 1 school have a champion team.

Or am I wrong, thoughts guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.