• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2017

Tip the 2017 AAGPS 1st XV Premiers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sidesteppa

Watty Friend (18)
Thanks for the footage Sidesteppa.
Does anyone have the View team list from yesterday? Recognised Easy, Albert and Fish and just curious who else played.

Angus Bell scored a good try. The commentator did read out the squad at the start of the final; the others [with apologies for plenty of spelling errors in the surnames due to my ignorance] were Clancy Donnan, Jack Allsop, Seb Cameron, Xavier Fegan, Sam Bicknell, Ed Rennie, Will Smeallie, Ignacio someone.

Wristman

Alfred Walker (16)
Thanks for the footage Sidesteppa.
Does anyone have the View team list from yesterday? Recognised Easy, Albert and Fish and just curious who else played.

IMG_3348.JPG

Armchair Selector

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Following is a highlights package of Saturdays game Joeys V Marist.

Well played Marist Canberra.

Joeys scrum was a positive with a number of tight heads on the day.

No doubt lots to work on but early days.

Congrats to St Gregs who defeated Joeys 2nd XV 5 nil.

I will be interested to see how St Gregs go this year as they looked fit and strong. They will need to work on their infringement rate. Penalty count wasn't good as they persistently offended and were lucky not to get carded on a few more occasions. Could cost them later in the season.

Rachet_84

Ward Prentice (10)
Joeys 1st XV playing a trial this afternoon against a New Zealand school team. I expect there will be players that did not play last Saturday will be playing today. Starts at 4:14pm @ Joeys.

Armchair Selector

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Joeys play The Southport School (QLD) at 4 pm on Joeys #1 if anyone didn't get enough Rugby over the weekend.

TSS 12 Joeys 10.

2 tries all

TSS have a large forward pack and backs aren't small either! Will be interesting to see how they go against Waverley on Wednesday.

Would be worth going out to see that game.

Improved performance by Joeys.

Credit to the joeys coaching team treating the match as a genuine trial. Used about 30 players testing various combinations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dutchy

Frank Nicholson (4)
4:14 - what are they running a Swiss train timetable?

Joeys 10 TSS 12

I've been told Joeys's effort was far better in what was poor, wet conditions.

Couple of change due to injuries but virtually same side that played Saturday noting that Joeys 1st XV played the first half and 2nds second half.

Reading the QLD GPS blog TSS are tipped as a top contender so all things taken into consideration an improved performance from The Joeys boys.

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
where is Joey's best back .....Triston Reilly?

I saw his name in Soufs SG Ball team list

Similar question for $cots ... didn't see Savala in any of the 7s footage

is he back from injury?

Dutchy

Frank Nicholson (4)
where is Joey's best back ...Triston Reilly?

I saw his name in Soufs SG Ball team list

Similar question for $cots . didn't see Savala in any of the 7s footage

is he back from injury?

Yes he played yesterday but didn’t on Saturday. He was named in Saturday’s team but both he and the selected No12 were late withdrawals due to injury concerns.

R

Redheavy

There was a comment made some pages ago regarding Riverview's number #1 supporter Matty that was incorrect.

Matty has not been asked to refrain from attending games at the school.

The poster has misunderstood a request from the school for Matty to avoid being on the football pitch during a game i.e. at half time.

Matty continues to be a proud supporter of the school's rugby teams and the school welcomes him to attend even to the extent of sitting with the coaches and support staff.

If you have seen the original post would you mind correcting any disinformation before it makes its way to Matty.

R

Redheavy

Sorry, a little off topic but I recently heard that Riverview's #1 supporter, the legendary 'Matty' was told, perhaps gently, that he was no longer welcome at the school. Anyone out there got any details. Sad if it is true.

Hi Wolf have posted a note later on this website to correct this misinformation.. I think its very sensitive and important to correct ASAP.

Re: Riverview's number #1 supporter Matty.

Matty has not been asked to refrain from attending games at the school.

The poster has misunderstood a request from the school for Matty to avoid being on the football pitch during a game i.e. at half time.

Matty continues to be a proud supporter of the school's rugby teams and the school welcomes him to attend even to the extent of sitting with the coaches and support staff.

Would you mind making sure everyone you may have asked is aware of this. Would hate this to get to Matty as its not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.