• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2018

Tip the 2018 AAGPS 1st XV Premiers

• Total voters

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
There is still only three teams across the school as there has been for a number of years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 actually. 1 x senior, 2 x intermediate and 1 x year 7. They had the numbers to enter 2 x Year 7 but there wasn't room in the draw.

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Shore we're in the match vs Waverly.

Think the Wav boys are in for a hiding

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

There won't be a hiding next week.

Waves have been experimenting with combinations and I think it is now fairly much sorted out.

The Auggies side today had some super talents.

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)

Waves have been experimenting with combinations and I think it is now fairly much sorted out.

I'm up for an Avatar/signature bet

Waverly to lose by 20

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
The loser to assume the Avatar or Dr Lambert

And Dr Lambert to be mentioned in every post for 1 week

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)

Augustine's hae a talented side, but they only got back from Japan on Monday or Tuesday. Think that the Sannix tournament is fairly attritional, with a fairly heavy load of games, so at the very least Augustines would have been jaded.

How many from Waverley 2017 1sts are back this year? That was a quality side who could have beaten pretty much anyone.

Scots sound fairly imposing and will take a good team to beat them.