• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
meanwhile at Joeys this morning, the boys have been busy

SIC.jpg

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Its almost Friday and this place has been quiet as...hello?
Black&White, Rob, Inside, Balmain S? anyone?

f032fbbf9df8d61a62bc0249a42389c175d56d3a.gif

I've been away for a week or so. Tips for this week.

The match of the round sees the always under-estimated Riverview against the never under-estimated Joeys. I suspect that there will be a lot of loud loons around Jacks' so Joker could be hard to find. Joeys by 7

Lambo has had the Scots boys on a raw meat diet for the holidays. They'll be ready to rip and tear against Kings, who are missing their centre pairing and have also had a number of 16A boys playing up. Scots by 14

They have the best pies in the business and they never give up, but it's hard to see Shore winning this. Newington by 20.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Suspect that Shore are quietly confident about 16As and 15As tomorrow. Both games will be on the main field this year. In the corresponding fixture 2 years ago the 16A game was played on the back field near Sailors Bay Rd and the 15As was a Shore withdrawal. (Shore organised a make-up fixture against Cranbrook IIRC).

EDIT: I also notice that a number of Shore teams have away games against Grammar at Weigall, which would create space on the main ground.

I think both these games will be great contests, Newington 16As played some great rugby before the holidays for a narrow loss to Joeys and a big win over Kings. Newington 15As have come back to the field and had a draw with Joeys and a close win over Kings before the break.

Looking forward to a Shore pie for lunch and a great day of rugby.

57d47cc1910204bb09fabf653922b481

ItsNotPink

Bill Watson (15)
Have the posts on SJC 1 been checked by engineers for structural defects? :)

Yes Quick Hands a reminder of an unbelievable day at Riverview last year.
I recall that the combined points difference in 1st, 2nd and 3rd XV comp games was exactly zero (28-25, 19-19, 7-10) and the Joeys 16As won 10-8.
It really doesn't get any closer than that and when it comes to Joeys v Riverview you can throw the form guide out the window.
Expect something similar tomorrow and looking forward to seeing it all.
INP.

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
I've been away for a week or so. Tips for this week.

The match of the round sees the always under-estimated Riverview against the never under-estimated Joeys. I suspect that there will be a lot of loud loons around Jacks' so Joker could be hard to find. Joeys by 7

Lambo has had the Scots boys on a raw meat diet for the holidays. They'll be ready to rip and tear against Kings, who are missing their centre pairing and have also had a number of 16A boys playing up. Scots by 14

They have the best pies in the business and they never give up, but it's hard to see Shore winning this. Newington by 20.

Hello QH

I have a new job and mayn't be able to make it to Northbridge this Saturday. But If I do its likely only in the afternoon. Nevertheless , If I do I hope to write a report of any major games I see.

Rob hart

Billy Sheehan (19)
Sorry QH been a long trip to Henley to watch the Scots development VIII during the holidays ...... fun for the boys and parents ..... Joker no pies but the Scots parents did some damage in the Moët and Chandon Oyster Marquee ..... I’ve discovered that at Henley and Bellevue Hill what is called a Marquee is a called a tent at Paramatta ...... with that here my predictions for tomorrow ;

View and Joeys - View very strong but can’t can’t see them toppling the boys in “Pink” Joeys by 3
New v Shore - if the Shore boys can push like they did v Scots and hold the New boys for 60 mins they are a chance but New by 15 I feel
Scots v Kings - I feel a great disturbance In the Force Joker ...... BBQ has cut the premium sausages and the the organic biodynamic grass fed lamb from an old boy in Sutton Forrest on 3 acres ...... I’m serving bacon and egg rolls and sausage sandwiches from 9.30 -11.30 for the rowing support group and Volleyball is selling pies ......... what can I say ....... I’ll never predict against Scots but I’m nervous. Scots by an organic biodynamic gluten free vegan sausage served with love by Scots mum ......Sonny Dill hope to see you at BH

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
The Gibbs v Bowen match up should be awesome. Both great fly halves

However, If riverview can find a way to contain Dan O’Brien then they would be a real chance

You would have to call the view v joeys match ... match of the round

As some good match ups ... if view win ...man of match will be Albert 9

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Scots v Kings - I feel a great disturbance In the Force Joker .. BBQ has cut the premium sausages and the the organic biodynamic grass fed lamb from an old boy in Sutton Forrest on 3 acres .. I’m serving bacon and egg rolls and sausage sandwiches from 9.30 -11.30 for the rowing support group and Volleyball is selling pies ... what can I say ... I’ll never predict against Scots but I’m nervous. Scots by an organic biodynamic gluten free vegan sausage served with love by Scots mum ..Sonny Dill hope to see you at BH

My goodness.
Next thing you will be saying is that they have run out of the soy almond green bio dynamic protein enriched lattes!
How will the Scots mums ever be able to do Yoga without these?

Best-Hot-Yoga-Mat-780x405.jpg

The Grail

Ted Fahey (11)
Buzzard 2.jpg

Disclaimer: The above maybe hilarious, but not necessarily factual and is only the author's personal opinion and not the policy or opinion of any school, church, sporting organisation et al.

brumbiesrugby

Trevor Allan (34)
Glorious day at the Hill. The undefeated 10th XV start with a 5 all draw against Barker’s 4th XV. The 8th XV had exact same score against Barkers 3rd XV, which suggests this is a very strong cohort.

Attachments

• C8820F3C-2756-4478-89FD-C979C36BF97E.jpeg
    C8820F3C-2756-4478-89FD-C979C36BF97E.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 337
Status
Not open for further replies.