• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robert lui

It's easy to walk around gps rugby as a coach with your head in the clouds- new recruit big time taane Milne and Anthony vasiliis have both been recruited from RBHS both coached at Nsw 16 schools by brad gill- scots are even worse and target the 15 and 16 JGS kids- jonnhy walker ccc 15s this year watch this Space- if u look at the combined states team this year most boys were NGS not picked by papa and than they beat NZ schools-

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
I also thought Randell was a a flanker? Pretty sure he played for NSW U16 in that position last year

Apologies for quoting myself but I've now been told that Randell's preferred position is flanker although he played hooker in a few games early in the season last year. Looks like there will be plenty of competiion amongst the flankers at King's with Randell and Moylan (both from this years firsts) trying to fend off McCalman and Black. Not sure about the rest of the depth forwards wise (Quade Cooper Fan - if you read this - as you seem to to know a lot about what's happening there can you enlighten us?)

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
What ?..... now you have a problem with how many kids are at the schoiol. Give it a break mate. Doesn't being negative all the time wear you out !

You must have inferred something from what I wrote.
220 in a year fosters a caring learning environment in which the true worth of an individual is treasured and permitted to find its most natural expression.
221 on the other hand....
This is getting boring: you don't even know when you're out of your depth

D

Dingdong

You must have inferred something from what I wrote.
220 in a year fosters a caring learning environment in which the true worth of an individual is treasured and permitted to find its most natural expression.
221 on the other hand....
This is getting boring: you don't even know when you're out of your depth

Yes, sorry. You are so right again. Forgot that I was reading the work of a true literature genius and not a bitter old man’s ramblings.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Some of the posts about scholarships will be moved to the Schools Sporting Scholarships thread. This isolates heated comments to one mad house so other houses aren't affected by the virus.

O

ON85

I happened to be sitting near him during a game...the premiership a year earlier might have been all due to the players given some of the odd comments I heard during a game in that very season

A calculated and spiteful comment about a bloke that is in no position to defend himself, made even less meritorious because of it's anonymous nature. As an old boy I attend some New home games and am well aware that the coach in question is highly credentialled and had an impressive career until cut short by injury. I'd suggest to you that he is in fact one of the better coaches in the GPS system.

I'd be really keen to know where you were standing when you 'heard' these comments. The coach always stands in the same position during games, has done for some years. I'm sure you'll have no problem knowing where that is. Over to you....

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Well if this was his usual position he would only see them play once every 2 years
Have you got a motive for me making up the story? I'd love to hear it - the very anonymity of the comments means that there's no chance of anyone acting on it...but if he is incompetent and I have it in for the school why would i want him sacked....over to you

O

ON85

Well if this was his usual position he would only see them play once every 2 years
Have you got a motive for me making up the story? I'd love to hear it - the very anonymity of the comments means that there's no chance of anyone acting on it...but if he is incompetent and I have it in for the school why would i want him sacked....over to you

Sorry, but I'm having difficulty following most aspects of your response, other than the fact you seem uncomfortable. Could I ask you where you we standing when the coach made these comments? Sideline, 22, 10, 40, behind the posts, elevated position, on or about half way, adjacent to a corner post?

Straight forward question I would have thought?

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
The red mist comes down and you dont read what i wrote: I was sitting see the quote of my post.
I was sitting in a so called grandstand about 12m to the south of half way.
do you need a compass?

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
Anyway- who cares....

Anyone want to post a team for Scots or View?

Hear that View have a squad going to the UK for a tour in a couple of weeks so no doubt their likely first XV will be found amongst that group. Understand the same applies to Kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.