• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

random2

Johnnie Wallace (23)
No-one seems to have mentioned Jono Hardy as a possible selection into the Joeys 1s. He was a 16's player playing in the 2s as a lock and started the season in the firsts.
i think Hardy will play 2s lock, although if o'donahue, penisi and sandell are still injured then he or oli bartlett would be the next picked

D

Dingdong

No-one seems to have mentioned Jono Hardy as a possible selection into the Joeys 1s. He was a 16's player playing in the 2s as a lock and started the season in the firsts.

I'm a big fan of young Jono. I can see him playing a big part in the firsts for joeys next year. I've seen his brother play (West Habour) who is 6 foot 8" tall. Will be interesting to see just how tall young Jono gets.

blindsider

Billy Sheehan (19)
Keep an eye on Taane Milne.
Newington just picked him up from Randwick Boys High and CHS opens side (still in year 10).
Great player and built like no schoolboy Ive seen.

F

Finland Fella

"just picked him up" - was he wandering the streets?

Taane Milne played league for the Sydney Roosters Matthews Cup side this year - and the Roosters play and train at Henson Park which is two blocks south of Newington ... so yeah, he may well have been just wandering by.

dermo

Larry Dwyer (12)
Keep an eye on Taane Milne.
Newington just picked him up from Randwick Boys High and CHS opens side (still in year 10).
Great player and built like no schoolboy Ive seen.
Saw him play for NSW Schools and I thought his defence was a little suspect

blindsider

Billy Sheehan (19)
Yeh i heard that too yesterday actually. They played him in the centres that game??? Is that right?? Good luck to the kid, he'll hopefully take advantage of the opportunity!

blindsider

Billy Sheehan (19)
Who was the other one ?

Anthony Vasillis (not sure on the spelling)

They were both finishing year 10 this year, but will start in year 10 again in 2012 at Newington. Why do you reckon that is? So they are older in year 12 than the other kids?? Do GPS schools do that?

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)

They were both finishing year 10 this year, but will start in year 10 again in 2012 at Newington. Why do you reckon that is? So they are older in year 12 than the other kids?? Do GPS schools do that?

No it would have to do with an imminent change in the HSC syllabus

D

Dingdong

Taane Milne played league for the Sydney Roosters Matthews Cup side this year - and the Roosters play and train at Henson Park which is two blocks south of Newington ... so yeah, he may well have been just wandering by.

haha .............. too funny !

Rugby Parent

Stan Wickham (3)

Are you sure they are doing yr 10? They were both enrolled in Yr 11 in 2011 at Randwick.

A more likely scenario would be they are doing yr 12 over 2 years, commencing 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.