• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Finland Fella

OK, so who's back in 2012 ???

Joey's have all those 16 year olds - Schwager, Deegan, Peninsi (or something) ...
New have Lussick, Morris, Pople ...
Scots have Kellaway, Horwitz (I think)...

R

rugby_man

Have heard that the majority of the Kings undefeated 16As team have been selected in Kings end of year UK/Europe tour squad. Sounds like they might fill quite a few positions in next years first XV. Any other news about other schools end of years tours?

This Kings 16 A's side remind me of the Kings 16 A's in 2006. Cameron Mitchell, Joshua Ellice-Flint, Greg Jeloudev, Harry Bennett, Dylan Brass, Michael McDougall (just to name a select few) were part of that side. They were favourites in 2007 IIRC but finished mid table. They ended up being joint premierships winners in 2008 though. Might be the same with the 16 A's class of this year. Kings might end up being the dominant force in 2013 instead of next year.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
This Kings 16 A's side remind me of the Kings 16 A's in 2006. Cameron Mitchell, Joshua Ellice-Flint, Greg Jeloudev, Harry Bennett, Dylan Brass, Michael McDougall (just to name a select few) were part of that side. They were favourites in 2007 IIRC but finished mid table. They ended up being joint premierships winners in 2008 though. Might be the same with the 16 A's class of this year. Kings might end up being the dominant force in 2013 instead of next year.

and they might not...perhaps we could start a GPS 2013 thread and start pointlessly speculating about that too

random2

Johnnie Wallace (23)
OK, so who's back in 2012 ???

Joey's have all those 16 year olds - Schwager, Deegan, Peninsi (or something) ...
New have Lussick, Morris, Pople ...
Scots have Kellaway, Horwitz (I think)...

Joeys have a lot more than that, only 6 out of 20 boys to play 1s last year were in year 12. Deegan, Sandell and Penisi all have 2 more years while Schwager, Kay, Murphy, Robinson, Barclay, Wilde and many more have 1

F

Finland Fella

and they might not...perhaps we could start a GPS 2013 thread and start pointlessly speculating about that too

Pointless speculation puts enormous pressure on your 'D'. If you spend time in the oppo territory you seriously need to convert IMO.
Run an outside/in line at the number 25 guys, he has a very dodgy off ball attitude...

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
Joeys have a lot more than that, only 6 out of 20 boys to play 1s last year were in year 12. Deegan, Sandell and Penisi all have 2 more years while Schwager, Kay, Murphy, Robinson, Barclay, Wilde and many more have 1

Random what's the likely Joeys 2012 lineup looking like?

R

rockon

Probably already mentioned but this year newington with 3 OR more u16 players, now opens division.

L. Vianellos, T.Milne and anthony vasilis

Man on the hill

Alex Ross (28)
Probably already mentioned but this year newington with 3 OR more u16 players, now opens division.

OK - so they are new students - but when did they start?

End of week 1 - term 4, what other new students with a rugby pedigree have been spotted of late?

dermo

Larry Dwyer (12)

Fairly sure Lachlan Cannell is going to New aswell, and hes repeating yr 11 there so he can play 2 yrs of 1's

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
OK now that the RWC is over for us need to channel more energy into this thread. C'mon people give me some potential sides for next year!!

random2

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Joeys rep players back are:
NSW - 13 Barclay
CS - 1 Robertson and 11 Wilde
NSW16s - 10 Deegan, 4 Schwager and 5 Sandell (6 Penisi was picked but did not play due to injury)

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
No. Gus Le Lievre was in Y12 this year. Perhaps you were thinking of the NSW U/16 fullback, Kellaway - but he goes to Scots, anyway.

I note also that D. Hughes from Joeys was also in the NSW Schools U/16 squad.

R

rugbygold

1. Lucas Bateman
2. Harry Randell
4. Stacey
6. Moylen
7. McCalman
9. Ferris
10. Wylie
12. Tulloch
13. Foketi
14. Tourish