• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcsy

Sydney Middleton (9)
Pretty sure Oscar Pople will stay at fullback.
And I think the number 8 from the two's, Ben Chahoud is back next year... whilst chunky playmaker Ellis Abrahams may get a shot at flyhalf

Ellis is definitely one to watch. Not sure he has the speed, he was a prop only a few years ago. Hope he goes well, nice kid.

I

International Badboy

Joeys Lineup

#1 Robertson
#2 Heffernan
#3 Sandell
#4 Schwagger
#5 Hardy
#6 Pennisi
#7 Murphy
#8 Gallagher
#9 Curtin
#10 Deegan
#11 Farram
#12 Kay
#13 Barclay
#14 Wilde
#15 Newsome

R

Richm8nd

I think the possible #11 Farram from Fiji is a good pick. He has great hands and good step, definate contender for that wing position in the Joeys 1s next year.

stem

Stan Wickham (3)
Opens Rugby Development tours

Riverview and Kings departed last Saturday on rugby tours to the UK.. Tour squad members are usually the front runners for the next years Firsts and Seconds teams.
Anyone Know what other schools do in the off-season for their respective open squad members.
Any info on tour itineraries/results etc might be of interest to rugby starved tragics?? !!! (I will work on obtaining the Kings school itinerary.).

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Riverview and Kings departed last Saturday on rugby tours to the UK.. Tour squad members are usually the front runners for the next years Firsts and Seconds teams.
Anyone Know what other schools do in the off-season for their respective open squad members.
Any info on tour itineraries/results etc might be of interest to rugby starved tragics?? !!! (I will work on obtaining the Kings school itinerary.).

The View itinerary would be appreciated also...

stem

Stan Wickham (3)
School development tours 2011

The View itinerary would be appreciated also...
The Kings School 2011 Tour Itinerary
Mon Dec 5 1900 hrs Lancaster Royal Grammar School { Lost 7-5}
Tues Dec6 1400 hrs Giggleswick School Yorkshire...
Thurs. Dec 8 1430 hrs Queen Elizabeth Hospital School Bristol
Sun. Dec11 1400hrs Hartpury College Gloucester
Tues Dec 13th 1400 hrs Wellington College Crowthorne Berkshire ....
Thurs Dec 15th 2000 hrs US Rugby Annecy France,,
Mon Dec 19th 830 hrs Petrarca Pedova Rugby Padua Italy

Sorry unable to source Riverview itinerary but do belive they may be touring in your backyard...Scotland ???

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)

Any idea who is in their respective touring parties?

C

comrades

2012 view lineup

1 conor barnes
2 oli barker
3 nathan kelly
4 tom cutler
5 harry rorke
6 jack dempsey
7 xavier may
8 mitch whitely
9 charles freeman
10 michael may
11 ????
12 alex lyons
13 jack redden
14 sam gerry
15 jack robinson

fairly solid team all round the park. exceptional back row. in my opinion i believe dempsey is in for a huge year considering his play from 2011. the same goes for redden who can slot in anywhere in the back line, the two are in line for representatative honours aswell. View tough to beat in 2012.

by the way im an ex joeys boy but my son and nephews go to view.

Joe Mac

Arch Winning (36)
1 conor barnes
2 oli barker
3 nathan kelly
4 tom cutler
5 harry rorke
6 jack dempsey
7 xavier may
8 mitch whitely
9 charles freeman
10 michael may
11 ????
12 alex lyons
13 jack redden
14 sam gerry
15 jack robinson

fairly solid team all round the park. exceptional back row. in my opinion i believe dempsey is in for a huge year considering his play from 2011. the same goes for redden who can slot in anywhere in the back line, the two are in line for representatative honours aswell. View tough to beat in 2012.

by the way im an ex joeys boy but my son and nephews go to view.

Thanks Comrades, welcome. Do you know much about their tour to the UK?

stem

Stan Wickham (3)
Development tours

Kings played Giggleswick ( great name:D ) in Yorkshire on Wednesday winning 53 to 0.
24 hours later, after a 6 hour bus trip, they played Queen Elisabeth Hospital School Bristol winning 33 to 0.
Kings Coaching staff are enjoying experimenting with lots of different combinations and positional changes.
Cositent to all reports are the challenging conditions( snow, hail, 100km/hr wind )the boys are learning to cope with.
Kings now move on to much sterner competitors in Hartpury College ( Sunday ) and Wellington College. ( Tuesday ).
Riverview I heard ( can anyone confirm?) defeated Sandbach College in England. Game One ( seconds??) 54 to 5.
Game Two ( Firsts ??) Riverview won 17 to 5

T

tzimmy

New line up

1. Ahosivi
2. Vea
3. Pryor-lees?
4. Cannell/??
5. Prassas??
6. ??
7. Morris
8. Vasilis