• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2015

Who will win GPS 2015?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
Penultimate round and a big shout goes out to those year 12 boys who will be going around on their home paddocks for the final time.

Newington v Shore: Pleasing to hear that some members of Shore's team rehab will return to action this week. Still smarting from their loss to Joeys, New will be keen to ensure that as a minimum they remain in the hunt for a joint premiership. New too strong across the park: N by 20

Riverview v Scots: No longer a game in arrears to New, Scots can be masters of their title aspirations. View missing too many up front on paper but if they can get close to parity in the piggies this could be the week that their elusive 70 mins performance is on show: R by 2

Joeys v Kings: Both last start winners surprising many but not their respective supporters. Bragging rights are not to be sneezed at and there's plenty of individual and collective match ups to savour. I can't go past the home team riding on the back of their passionate home cheer squad: J by 10

PS. Match reports will be secondary to many forum members who await with bated breath Azzuri's post mortem as a stranger in a strange land aka Jack's amidst the Joeys' RMs.

Tahspark, pls submit tips for 2nd's and 3rd's

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
TIPPING TABLE

Late tippers please post B4 12 Midday

Johny where are you?? you have been very quiet.

Gristlechewer, pls post 2nd & 3rds otherwise you will be given away games

Gps tipping rd 8A.jpg

TouchPauseBanter

Bob McCowan (2)
TIPPING TABLE

Late tippers please post B4 12 Midday

Johny where are you?? you have been very quiet.

Gristlechewer, pls post 2nd & 3rds otherwise you will be given away games

View attachment 6837

Get me on this Tipping mate, or Am I late to this Private School Party?

I got the Black Hearted Warriors of Stanmore munching on some North Shore Meat - New By 18

Second Up, I'm feeling the Scots boys running as rampant as their lock, Mr Mcauley, all over the View Boys, but watch that second half, that will make the game - Scots by 8

Lastly, Who could look past the J Boys? Coming off a strong upset, they'll take their A game to the Royals, a Royal Flush, if you'll pardon the pun - Joeys By 22

Watch this space lads, I may be new, But I've got a knack for this, Suited up in the famed White Jersey of Newington not too long ago.

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
Get me on this Tipping mate, or Am I late to this Private School Party?

I got the Black Hearted Warriors of Stanmore munching on some North Shore Meat - New By 18

Second Up, I'm feeling the Scots boys running as rampant as their lock, Mr Mcauley, all over the View Boys, but watch that second half, that will make the game - Scots by 8

Lastly, Who could look past the J Boys? Coming off a strong upset, they'll take their A game to the Royals, a Royal Flush, if you'll pardon the pun - Joeys By 22

Watch this space lads, I may be new, But I've got a knack for this, Suited up in the famed White Jersey of Newington not too long ago.
No problems, I will add you to the next publication. Pls submit your 2nds and 3rds tips as well.

Not playing for any sheep stations this year.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Newington by 20
Scots by 25
Joeys by 30

2nds EIJ
3rds EIJA

Whack it all on one of those internet betting fellas. ;)

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
Nope, Brother said he didn't want to relive his disco days (it was bad enough in the 70s) so the mirror balls are on hold - maybe at the after party :p

I think fairy bread and cream cakes will be spot on for you Kings boys. Will get the girls onto it, stat.

Not to worry, Kingsmen are omnivores and will consume whatever makes the feeding trough.... Be it cream puff, Angus rump, carpaccio de cerise and blue RM's drizzled with champagne sauce. Looking forward to what looks like a great day for the game they play in heaven.

Tahspark

Ted Thorn (20)
Tahspark, you might want to revisit the thirds.

Grammar have the Bye

EvN, AvH, JvK, IvS,

Thanks for pointing out the errors of my ways, Not In Straight. I live overseas and have not seen/heard any results today. If you're prepared to accept my tardy tips for the thirds I'm in for: NAJI

Given my lowly position on the tipping ladder it's academic in any event :)

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
Thanks for pointing out the errors of my ways, Not In Straight. I live overseas and have not seen/heard any results today. If you're prepared to accept my tardy tips for the thirds I'm in for: NAJI

Given my lowly position on the tipping ladder it's academic in any event :)
We are not playing for sheep stations

Status
Not open for further replies.