• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2015

Who will win GPS 2015?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
the more rain . and slop that is coming to Sydney . is only swinging things in favour of Newington

Newington has a big pack and big backs and they will love the heavy conditions . they probably have the sprinklers going as we speak

whereas Joeys I would argue would do way better on the fast draining Hunters Hill track

so tipping Newington in a mudbath . Joeys will have a better shot in return match :mad:

Sonny my boy, you probably don't understand that Joeys would in fact welcome the wet. The lads from Hunters Hill know to well that when the paddocks at home become soggy it is the heavy heifers and prize bulls that get bogged down and the lighter yearling steers that handle the conditions better. All Joeys will have to do is hang onto the bloody ball and move the larger beasties around the Stanmore Springs Mud Pools to tire them out. Expect some larger Wyvern dragons sucking in the big ones 10 minutes into the 2nd half.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
I hear odds of Riverview beating Kings are blowing out!!

and the odds of a Scots blowout slim. Scots love a dry track. The only mud they seem to enjoy is the one provided at Karpati Medispa where they get their weekly facials after too many hours in the "elevated altitudes"

Pevonia-July-2013-Man-Receiving-Mud-Mask-Treatment.jpg

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
With current weather conditions and road closures, will the E v A game in the 3rd XV competition (and other grades) go ahead?

It is not like Bronwyn Bishop will be able to charter them a helicopter to get down to Sydney avoiding road closures.

Tahspark

Ted Thorn (20)
The forecast for continued poor weather has resulted in Riverview announcing that all sport except the 1sts/2nds/3rds rugby has been cancelled for tomorrow.

I assume that other schools might have made a similar decision?

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
With current weather conditions and road closures, will the E v A game in the 3rd XV competition (and other grades) go ahead?

It is not like Bronwyn Bishop will be able to charter them a helicopter to get down to Sydney avoiding road closures.

You know better than to mention politics after what happened to the politics thread(s)
The forecast for continued poor weather has resulted in Riverview announcing that all sport except the 1sts/2nds/3rds rugby has been cancelled for tomorrow.

I assume that other schools might have made a similar decision?

All Grammar games bar 1s and 2s are off - but in truly uplifting news all soccer (including the 1st) has been cancelled: this could be a turning point!

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
1sts, 2nds and 3rds New v Joeys/High still on at Stanmore. A teams in age groups at Joeys everything else cancelled.

All Shore games that are scheduled for Northbridge are still ON. (Including games v TAS)

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
Gents and Rugby Mum2, updated tips for Round 3. Please let me know if I have missed you. If you haven't got them in, they need to be posted by kickoff 3:00 pm Saturday.

Shortballking where are you? More "E's" are required in this table.

Have faith the boys from Northbridge went so close last year verses Scots and will be up for the game, they will come away with the bickies in the slippery conditions this year.

Joeys to end News unbeaten Run.

To my mind if Kings show up up they will be too strong and too well organized for View.

Dont expect any blowouts, all games will be close.

Gps tipping rd 3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.