• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2015

Who will win GPS 2015?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
They must have some drainage there at Northbridge - the only Shore matches cancelled are the away ones. All rugby and soccer home matches going ahead.
How ironic - I was on the brink of world domination by hexing all grammars soccer games and the only one to survive my spell is the one to be played at the spiritual home of rugby administration in this country.
If only Jika was still in charge.

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
O
Sorry Azzuri, Correction, Kings won the 2nd 69-0 and the 1sts 26-0. Extremely entertaining game in the seconds with the Kings boys really spreading the ball running the English lads around. The Firsts was very stop-start, with Kings struggling to penetrate the defence at times where they should. Im backing the TKS boys to get up in both Firsts and Seconds on saturday by 15+ in both.

Correction noted ..... After the first few try's I admit I stopped counting

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
How ironic - I was on the brink of world domination by hexing all grammars soccer games and the only one to survive my spell is the one to be played at the spiritual home of rugby administration in this country.
If only Jika was still in charge.

In a sign of the times, even though Shore were the home team, 8 of the rugby matches v Scots weren't scheduled for Northbridge but were at Scots main or Centennial Park (all cancelled). Meqnwhile all 16 soccer games scheduled at Northbridge are on and going ahead.

shortballking

Herbert Moran (7)
Gents and Rugby Mum2, updated tips for Round 3. Please let me know if I have missed you. If you haven't got them in, they need to be posted by kickoff 3:00 pm Saturday.

Shortballking where are you? More "E's" are required in this table.

Have faith the boys from Northbridge went so close last year verses Scots and will be up for the game, they will come away with the bickies in the slippery conditions this year.

Joeys to end News unbeaten Run.

To my mind if Kings show up up they will be too strong and too well organized for View.

Dont expect any blowouts, all games will be close.

View attachment 6657

Count me in for E, j and k! All tight matches with the match of the round being joeys vs new and expecting just a conversion between the two teams.

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
image.jpg
for those of you who relish the thought of putting on the smoking jacket, cravat and leather slippers and pouring a good slug of Guatamalan Rum into a crystal tumbler and torching up your favourite Cuban export.... Well I suggest you ease your butt into your favourite wing backed Chesterfield and reach for a copy of the book that struck fear into hearts and minds of hairdressers in five continents and a couple of nasty little islands in the North Sea. Weighing in at a meaty 770grams this literary tour de force is a must read for all aficionados of the dark arts. I understand Campo will soon release the hairdressers version entitled "My Ballet slippers gave me bunions"

Byron Williamson

Herbert Moran (7)
Excited for a great round of rugby today. The rain has relented and with most schools already cancelling earlier games, the fields should be in a respected condition.

As most have said I expect close games throughout, but if Scots get on a roll against Shore, that one could easily blow out. Newington may have the upper edge over Joeys, but I think the Joe boys may just get up here, Wright with a chip on his shoulder about Aus Schoolboys non-inclusion, and their great forward pack leading the way. Over at View, a close game throughout with View pipping Kings at the post.

Scots
Joeys
View

Good luck to all playing today.

sonic

Frank Row (1)
Just witnessed the Lee Grant put on an acrobatic display at Newington during the 2nds. Joe boys to the rescue after a couple of somersaults. Thanks boys.
Long cold wet day ahead......

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Just witnessed the Lee Grant put on an acrobatic display at Newington during the 2nds. Joe boys to the rescue after a couple of somersaults. Thanks boys.
Long cold wet day ahead..

That embankment there can be treacherous, particularly in the wet. Hope he's ok.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Full time scores from Joeys twitter feed

2nd New 10 d SJC 5
16A SJC 61 d New 12
15A SJC 19 d New 0
14A SJC 24 d New 7
13A SJC 10 d New 5

All reasonably close with the exception of the 16As - obviously a very weak age group at Stanmore.

Status
Not open for further replies.