• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2015

Who will win GPS 2015?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wristman

Alfred Walker (16)
I didn't say they would win. I just saying it will be a respectable scoreline, not the 80 point flogging some are predicting. Hopefully they can channel their efforts from the same game last year.
Last year Shore rose to the occassion and were within a whisper of winning.
They played with great passion.
I am a scots supporter but would love to see another close encounter like last year....(as long as Scots sneak home)

jacksonjman

Frank Row (1)
Shoutout to the grammar 1sts replacement player (22) for coming on and getting sin binned moments later against TAS. What a weapon!
#respect

Cash

Sydney Middleton (9)
Grammar comfortably over TAS

Indeed.

Armidale had some explosive forwards, but no real defensive structure and they were seriously lacking energy. It was a line-break party for Grammar, who looked well-coordinated in the backs. However, this declined a little when both centres went off and the 22 (aforementioned) managed to bin himself two minutes after entering the field.

But the Armidale winger that played 2's and came on for 1's was fantastic. Reminds me a lot of Blaise Barnes, quick and dangerously agile. Scored 3 for their 2nds and 1 for their 1sts, and I have absolutely no idea why he wasn't starting.

For Grammar, the forwards were good and it's tough to single out sole players. 6, 7, 8 and 2 were solid. Same with the backs, with 10 and 12 having blinders.

Status
Not open for further replies.