• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich_E

Ron Walden (29)
Full time in seconds Scots 44 - 12 Kings. Yassmin got 4 tries for Scots. Contrary to program he played 2s

Johno1

Frank Row (1)
Full time in seconds Scots 44 - 12 Kings. Yassmin got 4 tries for Scots. Contrary to program he played 2s

Any update on the 1XV fixture?

And a photo of the team lists from the program.

Any have results in 2XV from around the grounds?

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
1st XV update:

Joeys 21 Shore 3

after 30 minutes.

As a Shore boy who left in 2012, the following fact hurts me immensely:

Games we won in the GPS Competition in 2012 = Games Shore has won since I left in the GPS Competition.

What the fuck Shore? Pull your head out of your arse and get your act together. It really upsets me to see the team performing like this year in, year out.

Edit: Also it really only just occurred to me that we have a six team competition. What kind of competition only has six teams?! Surely tradition has to go out the window soon and the NSW Schools Rugby program has to be restructured.

HFTH

Chris McKivat (8)
21-3 to joeys at half time. Shore making life hard for themselves and Joeys looking good. We used to say that playing joeys early in the season was best. Joeys looking more complete this week. Either that or Shore is substantially weaker than Riverview. A bit of both I think.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
As a Shore boy who left in 2012, the following fact hurts me immensely:

Games we won in the GPS Competition in 2012 = Games Shore has won since I left in the GPS Competition.

What the fuck Shore? Pull your head out of your arse and get your act together. It really upsets me to see the team performing like this year in, year out.

Edit: Also it really only just occurred to me that we have a five team competition. What kind of competition only has five teams?! Surely tradition has to go out the window soon and the NSW Schools Rugby program has to be restructured.

In fairness, today has seen a bit of an improvement from Shore across the age groups. At least in the A teams they seem to have got closer, big scores to Joeys in most of the other games.

Today:
16A Joeys 24 def Shore 22
14A 10 all draw
13A 33-0
15A ?
15 B Joeys 35 def Shore 24

NB - It's actually a 6 team competition:)

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Wow. I thought grammar were ok. Maybe tas v strong.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Grammar were awful but TAS have a biggish mobile tight five and some pace out wide.
Grammar very weak in broken play defence. 1st receiver guilty of just shovelling the ball and not taking the line on.

bigmac

Billy Sheehan (19)
Grammar were awful but TAS have a biggish mobile tight five and some pace out wide.
Grammar very weak in broken play defence. 1st receiver guilty of just shovelling the ball and not taking the line on.
What was sheldon doing?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.