• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marched Ten

Stan Wickham (3)
Been a while between scalps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_1371.JPG
    IMG_1371.JPG
    224.7 KB · Views: 399

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
Yes there was some less than acceptable behaviour…… Edited Mods

This should not detract from an excellent game of Rugby where the score kept changing. For me the difference between the two sides was New's Pick and Drive, close to the Scots try line. The Newington backline was only unleashed when in most cases, play was in the Scots 22. Clearly, the second half collapses from New now appear to be a thing of the past.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Not my place to be commenting on larger social issues on a rugby forum. IMO rugby in gps must be one of few sports who run a competition without running a competition - all I was after was a view on how the different schools go in the younger ages and agree with the idea to play a gps v cas final at the end of the season for the winner of the younger A (maybe B) comps. Not sure that is going to put that much pressure on kids to do the things you suggest but that is my opinion

Having a look around this site might tell you that once you introduce a points table everything changes

Wristman

Alfred Walker (16)
It certainly is turning out to be a great GPS year that will go down to the wire.
Congratulations to Newington, Shore and Joeys.
All 3 of the mid season favourites beaten.
The fat lady has returned to the dressing room and won't be seen now for another fortnight.

Armstrong

Stan Wickham (3)
The current students have had a very tough week, the disrespect didn't come from them, they were looking out for each other today, there are things much bigger than a game of rugby, The New Captain reminded his peers of this and the minutes silence at the end was for one of those bigger things in life, Well done New, you did it for all the boys not just yourselves today...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HFTH

Chris McKivat (8)
Wow this comp is close except shore but they would be happy with their win today. Does anyone know the run home for each team including home/away?

Status
Not open for further replies.