• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW JRU State Championships & Representative Teams 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Who is going to be at what oval to report results from the various age groups?

There are parents, and friends, from all over state who will have kids giving it a red hot go this weekend, and many of these can not be at the various venues to watch the champs unfold.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
The rain is away (for the moment). The BOM radar shows heaps of rain clouds, but these are all out to sea, and not moving towards land.

Who is at what oval to produce progress reports/scores?

BlueandRed

Frank Row (1)
At Newcastle for U13s. Great grounds after 110mm of rain. Manly won first two games against Norths and Randwick comfortably. ACT beat Easts in a tight game and also beat Central Coast comfortably. Gordon crushed Eastwood, but struggled to beat Illawarra by 10-7 with late try. Southern Districts beat Warringah in an early game which gives them a bad draw for quarters. Central West beat Norths 19-17 to set up and game against Manly to decide pool.

Magilla

Frank Nicholson (4)
Out at Concord the U17's had a superb day for rugby :

Gordon defeated Sth Districts
Warringah defeated Eastwood
West Harbour 7 drew with Central Coast 7
Gordon lost to Eastwood
Sthn Districts 0 lost to Central Coast 40ies
Warringah defeated West Harbour
Gordon 0 lost to Central Coast 28

Warringah and Eastwood look to be the teams to beat. Central Coast and West Harbour will need to lift to be in the contest Sunday and Monday.

Cattledog

Sydney Middleton (9)
Penrith DJRU facebook page has numerous posts by happy teams but the U12s & U16s seem to be flying the flag with both being undefeated on day 1. Bring on day 2 and what an awesome day at Camden it was today.

tavytoo

Peter Burge (5)
Penrith DJRU facebook page has numerous posts by happy teams but the U12s & U16s seem to be flying the flag with both being undefeated on day 1. Bring on day 2 and what an awesome day at Camden it was today.

does anyone have all the results of the 16s

Top Cat

Sydney Middleton (9)
Out at Concord the U17's had a superb day for rugby :

Gordon defeated Sth Districts
Warringah defeated Eastwood
West Harbour 7 drew with Central Coast 7
Gordon lost to Eastwood
Sthn Districts 0 lost to Central Coast 40ies
Warringah defeated West Harbour
Gordon 0 lost to Central Coast 28

Warringah and Eastwood look to be the teams to beat. Central Coast and West Harbour will need to lift to be in the contest Sunday and Monday.

Wow! Have Gordon lost a few players?

Dingasden

Ward Prentice (10)
Quite a few dispensations given to players who have not played 4 club games before JRUSC I know of one player who played none being allowed! Is this right regardless of the squad numbers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dingasden

Ward Prentice (10)
Wow! Have Gordon lost a few players?
I Noted no Luke Lough or Will Terry which hurt them - quite a few missing from Gordon & Norths 2013 u15s squads - at least half of each squad look new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slugga

Ted Fahey (11)
[QUOTEI Noted no Luke Lough or Will Terry which hurt them][/QUOTE]

Don't be surprised to see Lough out there on Monday.

Eastwood were awful and will need to turn it around today which I think they can. Parra were solid as expected so my tip for Monday is Parra v Gordon, Woods v penrith

V

Vindíctam

Under 15 results after Day 1 being held at picture perfect Drummoyne Oval.
tumuqama.jpg

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
[QUOTEI Noted no Luke Lough or Will Terry which hurt them]

Don't be surprised to see Lough out there on Monday.

Eastwood were awful and will need to turn it around today which I think they can. Parra were solid as expected so my tip for Monday is Parra v Gordon, Woods v penrith
[/QUOTE]

Really?
So what was all that nonsense you went on with about Norths being a super team put together to feed the egos of some fathers?
No harm done - just a few reputations trashed: and now your own.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Some Country Zones doing OK in the Under 15's. Is this a consequence of the JGC U15 programme or have they always been strong(ish) in this age cohort?

Status
Not open for further replies.