• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW U16 - schools, NSWJRU / SJRU / CRJU 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tahspark

Ted Thorn (20)
Slow down HJ you did this last year and spooked the Sydney team into totally under performing which surprised all of us. The Sydney team is all class and it will good to see them this weekend up against ACT.
To start the debate on schools how does this backline shape up, Hutch has pulled out
9 Oxley
10 Mcgregor
11 Porter
12 Lough
13 Kennewell
14 Richards
15 Piroddi
Goddard and Maddox to slot into 9 and 10

Piroddi is a lock (at least that's where he played for the Pres A's team that led to his selection) and I can't see him being selected at fullback.

Has Sepesa Loga-Tarogi also pulled out? If not and given that he played very well at fullback for NSW U15s in 2012 and has been on the wing in Newington's 1st XV joint premiership winning side, we can expect to see him in the schools run on side; I suspect either at centre or fullback. Kennewell can also play fullback.

PS. Should we be moving this discussion to the National champs thread?

10to12

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Ill put S. Loga-Tarogi in at 15. Mix up with the names.
Country will yet again do it tough. they loose to many into Sydney and Brisbane.
Schools program is all pretty relaxed like previous years. I have not heard about any trials and my guess is they will run out of time. Suppose they use the first couple of tournament games to get things right.
Sydney seems to have a much better lead in program

10to12

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Piroddi is a lock (at least that's where he played for the Pres A's team that led to his selection) and I can't see him being selected at fullback.

Has Sepesa Loga-Tarogi also pulled out? If not and given that he played very well at fullback for NSW U15s in 2012 and has been on the wing in Newington's 1st XV joint premiership winning side, we can expect to see him in the schools run on side; I suspect either at centre or fullback. Kennewell can also play fullback.

PS. Should we be moving this discussion to the National champs thread?
Mix up with names . Your right just sorted in my next thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.