• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Nz domestic rugby 2020

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
The best part of this entire rugby recommencement is that there could be some absolutely filthy hair on show to the world. From the Blues alone, Blake Gibson looks to be cultivating a Goodhue/mullet; Hoskins Sotutu has the Jerry Collins Guinness look going; I'm not quite sure how to describe it, but Sam Nock's hair has advanced to it's next evolutionary stage.
Nock's gone full Piha bogan. Pat T has the old ladies pink rinse

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Three cracking tries inside the first 20 & Loss Bleus have two of them! Rugby's back, bayby!

Edit: Blues targeting Wes Goosen with great success.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ absolutely but you just know some numpty from the Hurld or stuff will write an "over-refing" piece completely ignoring that fact.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Blues really unlucky with that obstruction penalty near the line; ball just went to the wrong tight-forward charging in at Warp 10. Otherwise would've been on the verge of another try. Also nice to have the lineout that isn't imploding for once.

I saw Christie warming up late in the half. Seems unlikely to turn into a blowout either way, so hopefully it's just a formality to keep the wee bugger busy/quiet and Nock, instead, plays out the whole match.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Blues really unlucky with that obstruction penalty near the line; ball just went to the wrong tight-forward charging in at Warp 10. Otherwise would've been on the verge of another try. Also nice to have the lineout that isn't imploding for once.

I saw Christie warming up late in the half. Seems unlikely to turn into a blowout either way, so hopefully it's just a formality to keep the wee bugger busy/quiet and Nock, instead, plays out the whole match.
Really the only contentious call this match

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Blues Crusadering their way to victory and the top of the table, bitches! The brakes have well and truly been removed from hype train, so all aboard as we crash into the Tron next week.

Dismal'sIoaneBrothersRandomCarBreakout.gif

EDIT: And think it's safe to say that Hoskins Sotutu is has claimed the mantle of Blues Designated Messiah 2020.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Damnit I lost that car breakout gif
EDIT: And think it's safe to say that Hoskins Sotutu is has claimed the mantle of Blues Designated Messiah 2020.

Slight logjam there, I think DC and Beaudy were also pencilled in for this year? Can we DARE to have a Holy Trinity of Designated Messiahs, all in the same year??

omfg I think I need a lie down

lebow.gif

Blues coaching staff offer their
heartfelt condolences to Canes
organisation for beating them
and stealing both their 1st 5's.