• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Nz domestic rugby 2020

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Yeah it was basically sold out when I check yesterday afternoon. There were sporadic single seats here and there with sh*t views, so will have to give this one a miss unless they open up the upper echelons of the south stand, which looked to be closed.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Josh Ioane a late scratching for Clan: Hunt to 10, Koroi to 15, Bryn Gatland to bench. Apparently it's a groin injury picked up at training yesterday & will be assessed during the week to see how bad it is.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
We had father-in-law's 75th last night (a modest gathering, pretty sure we would've been a Level 2-legal, say 120ish) so will have to catch highlights or a replay but I've already informed wifey that I'm unavailable between 3 & 6 this afternoon.

The Nomad

Bob Davidson (42)
Really enjoyed game, I like the fact that laws haven't been changed , really just enforced the existing ones like releasing the ball etc, games will only get even better!
Will be interesting to see if releasing the ball continues to be reffed the way it was yesterday . I liked that it rewarded the jackal , but that was the most penalties I’ve seen blown in a while at the breakdown.

Great game , looking forward to this afternoon.

Think they are trialing a couple of the new rules , in goal drop out being one , think also the red card ?

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Will be interesting to see if releasing the ball continues to be reffed the way it was yesterday . I liked that it rewarded the jackal , but that was the most penalties I’ve seen blown in a while at the breakdown.

Great game , looking forward to this afternoon.

Think they are trialing a couple of the new rules , in goal drop out being one , think also the red card ?

Yep as WOB says no goaline drop out, basically reffing the laws as supposed too. They making sure evryone comes in on correct angle, I think as a safety thing as much as anything as they feel that where it most dangerous when jackaller get's hit from side.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Amazed to channel surf across a replay of this on Pitcairns cable.

Landers D inside their own 22 the difference. That and getting the roll on the Chiefs forwards themselves a few times in 1st half. Ha, Gatland's boy with the dagger in his Dad's back.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ in the buildup to last night's game Nisbo referenced it being live in Japan - J-com, I think he said.

Foot-of-screen banner says it's a 43K crowd. Conditions look pretty favourable considering it's the middle of June.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
^ in the buildup to last night's game Nisbo referenced it being live in Japan - J-com, I think he said.

ha, yeah I unsubscribed to all sports channels. total fluke one of them must be having freebie promo day today, probaly to lure dumbo tragics like me into resubscribing. stupid thing could get switched off again any second.

Blues to romp home in this one. Once the pressure's off and there's nothing on the line, the flame retardant that so hampers their tiny minds ordinarily is dampened and Houston, polynesian blitzkrieg 180% proof ethanol drag strip funny car basketball jailbreak is a go