• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

One All Black Cheating thread to rule them all

Are the All Blacks cheats?

• Yes of course. Been saying this all along.

Votes: 47 42.7%
  • Yes, but everyone does it.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • Yes. Wish we could do that well.

Votes: 36 32.7%
  • No, otherwise we would be penalised more.

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • No, the refs are out to get the All Blacks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, and we have run the writer out of town for blasphemy (Kiwi only option).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorlyRagerly

Trevor Allan (34)
Yeah it was years ago. Can't remember the year, ask a kiwi they will have a sook about it.

BTW i have been enjoying this forum a lot more now the Kiwi's are not posting here.

That's a lovely thing to say isn't it. Especially when you are replying to a kiwi who isnt have a sook about it. Well done you.

You don't like us, we get it. The day the forum says it doesn't want me here, I'll leave don't worry about that.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
That's a lovely thing to say isn't it. Especially when you are replying to a kiwi who isnt have a sook about it. Well done you.

You don't like us, we get it. The day the forum says it doesn't want me here, I'll leave don't worry about that.

MR - a number of us do like you, and respect what you have to say. You're a good sport and bring a biting wit and many good (and amusing) observations to this excellent forum. IMO, we benefit here from fair-minded Kiwi supporters (it's the dark and desperate AB-loving internet sociopaths that cause us one or two annoyances from time to time).

And, personally, I have loved your spars with Gagger over the years, even though you once got yourself 'deleted' ;-). Loved the way you quietly returned that time, good on you.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
Mark Reason - well there you go, not only does he know fuck all about rugby, routinely gets his facts wrong and a good argument can be made for plagiarism and racism, he's just another example of a serially whining pom for whom the collisions should be taken out of the game. A Stephen Jones lite who spreads himself across as many sports as he can get copy out.

I thought his message was: Everybody cheats, ABs do it more/better than everyone else so AB fans can't complain when it happens to the ABs.

I love the comments where everyone is complaining about moments when other teams "cheated" against the ABs. The completely missed the point of the article.

EVERYFWDTHINKTHEYREA6OR7

Syd Malcolm (24)

Oh you guy's are here! It appeared to be a little quiet from your mob. Nice of you to show up unlike your team on Saturday night.

I reserve the right as an Australian to put as much shit on you blokes as possible. Especially last week where i was campaining the self appointed 'Hate a Kiwi week'

FYI i do love Kiwi's and their culture. Just when it come's to Rugby it's a different story. Take the bait or let it go through to the keeper 'bro'

Jay i'll suss it out from 'Kiwi Quota' and let you know.

MajorlyRagerly

Trevor Allan (34)
MR - a number of us do like you, and respect what you have to say. You're a good sport and bring a biting wit and many good (and amusing) observations to this excellent forum. IMO, we benefit here from fair-minded Kiwi supporters (it's the dark and desperate AB-loving internet sociopaths that cause us one or two annoyances from time to time).

And, personally, I have loved your spars with Gagger over the years, even though you once got yourself 'deleted' ;-). Loved the way you quietly returned that time, good on you.

Aww, your too kind RH...

As far as I'm concerned, you can't be a real part of a forum until you've had a stand down/warning!

I throw my fair share of tantrums/sooks - but I get over them pretty quick too. It's all good fun & long may it continue.

MajorlyRagerly

Trevor Allan (34)
Oh you guy's are here! It appeared to be a little quiet from your mob. Nice of you to show up unlike your team on Saturday night..

We never left, we all turned up to congratulate, stir the pot, or whatever...

You just assumed we would leave and have run with it - regardless of the truth!

I'm like that skidmark in your undies fella... you can try and try and try... but I'm not planning on going anywhere and if I do... I'll be back. :)

EVERYFWDTHINKTHEYREA6OR7

Syd Malcolm (24)
We never left, we all turned up to congratulate, stir the pot, or whatever...

You just assumed we would leave and have run with it - regardless of the truth!

I'm like that skidmark in your undies fella... you can try and try and try... but I'm not planning on going anywhere and if I do... I'll be back. :)

Excellent, i will mark this down as a successful troll. Thanks for posting.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)

You're cool MR. There is far too much playing the man and not the ball on this forum of late. For the record a whinger is a whinger and nationallity has nothing to do with it. Well that is my view. Some of the stuff is not even in the spirit of rugby.

In regards to this whole topic if you take out the NZ from the article, there are some good valid points to be had in it. Blaming coaches and player to me makes perfect sense. I am happy for the ref to just rule the game to the letter of the law and the players can be held to account for their actions. When the game is not officiated in such a manner it just opens the door to compliants of interperetation and inconsistancy. It will be ugly to begin with but players and coaches will get the message plus this shouldn't be the concern of the referee anyway. The way I see it he/she is their to officiate a good game of rugby, not facilitate one.

EVERYFWDTHINKTHEYREA6OR7

Syd Malcolm (24)
What a stupud thung to say bro. I love the fact that we have plunty of posters from across the dutch to provide another perspictive on the game. Most of thum are pretty decent blokes and we would be much poorer without thum. Sweet as cuz

See my earlier comment to Majorly mate ;)

Sorry i took the liberty to translate your post for our trans tasman cuzzy bro's

Sweet as.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
For me the point isn't which team "cheats". The fact I detest is that the sportsmanship which was once the hallmark of Rugby is gone. There was a time when the referee asked a player did you score that try? and the player was trusted and expected to tell the truth by not only the ref but by their team mates and opponents. There is a principle involved here, simply a matter of honour and any team being coached to blatantly infringe and cheat to gain advantage does not deserve the victories they gain.

A good example from the Australian sporting POV is the Chappel underarm bowling incident, although while not strictly against the laws of the game at the time, it was indeed the height of unsportsman-like conduct.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
I'm on record as saying that the ABs get away with more than other teams. Austin's analysis shows / claims that that's only true on offence. OK, I'll go with that.

For those who are voting "Yes. Wish We Could Do it That Well" you are missing the point. We need to get refs to stamp this shit out of the game. We're about 5 minutes from soccer if we don't. McCaw would be the greatest player of the professional era except for the fact that he's actively fucking up rugby. Play hard, play fair. But don't try to cheat as much as you can get away with.

Status
Not open for further replies.