• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

One All Black Cheating thread to rule them all

Are the All Blacks cheats?

• Yes of course. Been saying this all along.

Votes: 47 42.7%
  • Yes, but everyone does it.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • Yes. Wish we could do that well.

Votes: 36 32.7%
  • No, otherwise we would be penalised more.

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • No, the refs are out to get the All Blacks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, and we have run the writer out of town for blasphemy (Kiwi only option).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
There are no option for my view on this. Rugby had a golden rule since way back when and its the way we taught our young ones. You play the ref and till the whistle blow. Cheaters only excists for the plastic arm chair fat rugby supporters who have no clue about the actual game. McAwe aint a cheat , he is the expert in playing the ref and the perfect example for young laaities playing openside.

N

Newter

Seems to me Pocock is having a rest and then throws his arms up for no reason. I can't see anyone holding him down. He tried to play the ref but the ref wasn't having it.

Pocock having a rest? In his own 22, with the All Blacks on the attack? To put it mildly, he does not have a history of going missing at such moments.

N

Newter

On this evidence we should revise how close the margin was. Pocock would have been in place to make that tackle on Nonu. Take the 7 points from this illegitmate try and we have a 12 point victory.

That's about right.

N

Newter

Jesus calm down mate.

Your trolling shit goes down here just as well as it goes down on TSF. You give us all a bad name.

Barbarian, wake up mate. If you think I'm a troll over at TSF you really have had the wool pulled over your eyes.

Toddy

Chris McKivat (8)
On this evidence we should revise how close the margin was. Pocock would have been in place to make that tackle on Nonu. Take the 7 points from this illegitmate try and we have a 12 point victory.

That's about right.

I'm not a hundy that the All BLacks have ever scored a legitimate point against the Ozzies. For a start they're always cheating so they ref should always be going to the TMO to make sure. Unlike OZ. Has there ever been a team with more angels in it?

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Kiwis don't like us

I thought I'd add this to the melee:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...es-for-world-cup/story-e6frg7mf-1226126561619

Kiwi rugby fans say 'anyone but Aussies' for World Cup

IF the All Blacks choke again at the Rugby World Cup, there is one team above all others that New Zealanders do not want rubbing their noses in it by lifting the trophy in their backyard - Australia.

A survey published in a New Zealand newspaper ranked Australia the runaway leader when fans were asked "which country do you least want to win the Rugby World Cup?".

New Zealand's trans-Tasman neighbour polled 33.8 per cent on the survey of 750 people, almost doubling the next least-popular nation South Africa's figure of 18.6.

While the All Blacks regularly dominate their Bledisloe Cup clashes with the Wallabies, Australia has two won World Cups, in 1991 and 1999, to New Zealand's one, in 1987.

Worse still the Wallabies have twice knocked New Zealand out of the tournament in the semi-finals, despite being ranked below their All Black rivals.

New Zealand's former colonial master, England, ranked third on Kiwis' most disliked list, polling 9.1 per cent, with France fourth on a modest 6.5 per cent, even though it too has eliminated the All Blacks twice, in 1999 and 2007.

A contrary 4.3 per cent of New Zealanders named their own country as the one they would least like to win, although the All Blacks remain the bookies' favourite for the tournament which starts on September 9.

Why no love? :'(

Toddy

Chris McKivat (8)
It's the Dean's factor imo. There were a few kiwi's who said/do back your team now because of the coach. This caused a big % of the population to make OZ their new number hated team. There's not usually a lot of love lost between our two countries when it comes to sport but the Dean's factor has intensified it for rugby.

EVERYFWDTHINKTHEYREA6OR7

Syd Malcolm (24)
At 5:52, Pocock should have been red carded for clearly driving forward with his head and going for a headbutt.

I'm just so thankful nobody was killed.

This shit really needs to be stamped out of the game.

It wasn't that bad. But it's tit for tat. The player makes who Pocock is driving into makes no attempt to drive him back he just stays there and holds him. Now i am not calling for an obstruction penalty but everyone does it.

If he does lead with his head he is A and idiot for leading with it as he could break his neck and B no would ever complain because head contact happens, it's a contact sport.

I mean seriously it wasn't that bad, It wasn't like he was charging in from a fair distance.

EVERYFWDTHINKTHEYREA6OR7

Syd Malcolm (24)
Pfft fricken ingrates. Their economy would go to shit if they didn't have a free trade agreement with us.

I love winding Kiwi's up but heck, i would rather see them win rather than England.

I think both countries could take solace in that.

Richo

John Thornett (49)
How about a poll on the same topic added to the thread, Scarfie? I'd be interested to see the results.

D

daz

Ah. The Kiwi's are cranking out polls/blogs/surveys and articles talking about "what if we didn't win..."

Starting to talk themselves out of it already. Is that a tightening around the collar you feel?

Love it. More please....

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
I've added a poll in iRB rank order.

(P.S. I haven't added Australia. I think this is intended as an Australians-only poll)

Status
Not open for further replies.