• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

One All Black Cheating thread to rule them all

Are the All Blacks cheats?

• Yes of course. Been saying this all along.

Votes: 47 42.7%
  • Yes, but everyone does it.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • Yes. Wish we could do that well.

Votes: 36 32.7%
  • No, otherwise we would be penalised more.

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • No, the refs are out to get the All Blacks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, and we have run the writer out of town for blasphemy (Kiwi only option).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

twenty seven

Tom Lawton (22)
Typical, but ain"t nothing new (excuse the slang). Go the Wallabies. Love nothing to see it held high by Big Kev on Kiwi soil.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
I voted England.

I wouldn't mind too much if the ABs won it. Don't know if I will be cheering for them, but they certainly deserve it for their extended period of dominance.

The Poms on the other hand...

<shudder>

A

antipodean

This is outrageous. Check this footage - it starts at 5:43.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Noogy77#p/u/5/D3UtO9LXj58

The All Blacks are in our 22, a ruck forms and Pocock drives in with the shoulder.

McCaw holds onto his leg. The All Blacks get ready, go through a phase, put the ball through the hands, switch back, and suddenly there's an enormous gap on the left side of the field.

Meanwhile Pocock is throwing his hands in the air in exasperation, with McCaw's mits still clamped on his leg.

But no, no, it's far too unfair to label him a "cheat". Gentleman of the game, etc. :lmao:

Keep hitting him, Quade!
Fuck you have a vivid imagination.

FiveStarStu

Bill McLean (32)
South Africa.

Of all the countries who have the opportunity to win their third RWC and keep the current Bill, they deserve it least.

EVERYFWDTHINKTHEYREA6OR7

Syd Malcolm (24)
I voted England.

they certainly deserve it for their extended period of dominance.
<shudder>

No they don't. Fuck em. If they were the best team in the world they would have gone about winning a World Cup.

No one deserves shit when it come's to Rugby. I have played the game for years either you win and you deserve it or you let someone take it from you. Fuck sentiment. Prove to me you are the most dominant team by the scoreboard.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
England is in another league of it's own here gents, there is nothing I would hate to see more than Johnny up there once again with Martin Johnson at the helm. Next thing you know they will all be knighted and claiming to be the best in the world again only to lose consecutive matches for years following the world cup.

Also don't want to Boks to win it more times than us or the Kiwi's but that's only because I love the 'choker' payouts too much.

MajorlyRagerly

Trevor Allan (34)
It wasn't that bad. But it's tit for tat. The player makes who Pocock is driving into makes no attempt to drive him back he just stays there and holds him. Now i am not calling for an obstruction penalty but everyone does it.

If he does lead with his head he is A and idiot for leading with it as he could break his neck and B no would ever complain because head contact happens, it's a contact sport.

I mean seriously it wasn't that bad, It wasn't like he was charging in from a fair distance.

Whoosh... I thought it was quite clear that I was taking the piss... in the same way Newter is..!

Been fun on GAGR today! Although I wouldnt want everyday like this.

EVERYFWDTHINKTHEYREA6OR7

Syd Malcolm (24)
England is in another league of it's own here gents, there is nothing I would hate to see more than Johnny up there once again with Martin Johnson at the helm. Next thing you know they will all be knighted and claiming to be the best in the world again only to lose consecutive matches for years following the world cup.

Also don't want to Boks to win it more times than us or the Kiwi's but that's only because I love the 'choker' payouts too much.

You know what, i really hated what he did to us in 2003 but i really admire the guy. I would love Australian Rugby to have a player like him for the kids to look up to.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Tie between England and SA. In a final between NZ and either of these two teams, i'd take NZ any day of the week/month/year/century.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Voted for New Zealand. Once we take of their country we'll combine our world cup wins anyway.

BTW were in old Zealand?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
If we don't win it, I'm happy for the Kiwis to win it. Contrary to EFTTR6O7, I do think their extended period of dominance does make them somewhat deserving of the title. But if they win it, I'd want to see them have to play their guts out to get it.
I voted England. Just couldn't cope.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Whoosh... I thought it was quite clear that I was taking the piss... in the same way Newter is..! Been fun on GAGR today! Although I wouldnt want everyday like this.

Major! I would have rather thought you'd consider today something of a red letter one. What with Scotty initiating a thread hailing HRH R McCaw as a brilliant and respected figure for him, and Barbarian coming out of some kind of complex closet and confessing that he 'wouldn't mind too much if the ABs win the RWC'. My God, what is happening to this place, is it a new moon today?

Dam0

Dave Cowper (27)
Meh, don't take it personally, we just couldn't stand the thought of Australia having 3 WC's and us only 1. South Africa getting 3 would be bad also, but I think we have a greater grudging respect for SA than for Aus, something about not winning a series against them for 30 odd years and not one away for 70 odd. Also I think that Gregan's famous "4 more years" skiting riled us up something chronic.

Plus its a bit like not wanting to see your big brother do better than you at something you are supposed to be better at. It's the same I imagine for Canada not wanting the US to win the gold at the ice hockey.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Voted for New Zealand. Once we take of their country we'll combine our world cup wins anyway.

BTW were in old Zealand?

Its in the neatherlands (Zeeland) A remote but beautiful place with wild oysters the size of my hands. I voted poms, especially given their cricket team is #1 at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.