• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Pumas vs Wallabies - Sunday 9th October @ Twickenham

Status
Not open for further replies.

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
What does taking some chances mean?

It's not like we're selecting debutants who are absolutely dominating relative to both our current team and our opposition. None of our new players are coming in and making us think that their debut should have happened a considerable time sooner.

In my view it is fool's gold to suggest that it would be better for the Wallabies if we debuted some of these players when they were significantly younger. I don't think there is anything to be gained from that.

A player needs to be ready for test rugby before it is beneficial to select them.

Fair point.

Ironically it appears to be in the same attitude Cheika; with his less than 60% success ratio with the Wallabies all while the performances are poor, ratings are dropping, support is dwindling and the health of the game is suffering,

It is fool's gold to suggest that it would be better for the Wallabies if we debuted some of these players when they were significantly younger as there is obviously nothing to be gained from that.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
There are 9 first season wallabies in this side tonight. I think that puts to bed any notion that we aren't blooding new players. It's irrelevant that some are due to injury, attrition is providing an opportunity to inject new blood and it's being taken.

SDR

Stan Wickham (3)
Coleman gone for 10 as well. Ref has committed to sending every high tackle off for ten!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Kerevi is a fucking good player but his lack of distribution skills tonight exemplify why he shouldn't be at 12
I'm genuinely confused by that criticism. Where was the part where he should have passed and didn't? He's been charged with busting the line and he's been doing a great job of that. I was sure it was his quick hands that helped release DHP down the right as well.

How many times has he killed the ball movement or tucked it when he should have given?

Status
Not open for further replies.