1. Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD Colts 2019

Discussion in 'Club Rugby' started by rugbysthewinner, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Oldschool Charlie Fox (21)

If its the boy I'm thinking of, I see he's made the URC squad again this year and after playing a full year of Colts 1 he'll be better for it.
    Good luck to him, I hope he goes one step further.
  2. Dark Shark Dave Cowper (27)

Is Emosi Tuqiri eligible for Junior Wallabies next year after playing for Fiji u20’s this year?
  3. Brisbane Boys Peter Burge (5)

Should be I don't think under 20's is a capture squad
    Jimmy_Crouch and RugbyReg like this.
  4. steveadams12 Stan Wickham (3)

Which boys from this years colts group should we expect to potentially see at next years JWC
  5. Shungmao Stan Wickham (3)

You think. both U18 head coaches from Brothers, no application process made public to other candidates.
  6. Dark Shark Dave Cowper (27)

Hardly any based on last year. Only Van Nek and Lucas (who was a late inclusion) were selected from the two Qld URC teams who were both Grand Finalists. Then out of regular Colts players (more than 3 games) only Joe Cotton was the other inclusion.
    Oldschool likes this.
  7. Oldschool Charlie Fox (21)

Any player who qualifies for the U20's currently playing in the NRC in their respective positions would be ahead of the equivalent URC lad. Hooker and front row in general still an issue, so I expect a few more this year...hopefully
  8. Roberts Rugby Billy Sheehan (19)

What’s happening with Ralston. Is he signed with the Force? Is Kibble eligible?
    I think Ralston, Flook, Creighton and Roach may be called in the initial squad. Looking at the numbers in the initial squad from last year, there will be a few. That was ridiculous.
  9. Roberts Rugby Billy Sheehan (19)

Forgot. Carter Gordon should secure the 10 position.
    Hound and SouthernX like this.
  10. Dark Shark Dave Cowper (27)

Kibble eligible. But has some serious rehab to be done over next 6 months if reports are correct about him having shoulder surgery recently.

I would also add in Cooper Whiteside to the potential list.
    Roberts Rugby likes this.
  11. Mike Bishop Bob McCowan (2)

Any news on any boys in the Aus baabaas side?
  12. HJ Nelson Cyril Towers (30)

The Nomad likes this.
  13. steveadams12 Stan Wickham (3)

Did anyone watch the games from the URC in Canberra? Who from city and country should we expect to see in the junior wallabies squad?